Cheats Prosper.
Long list in the last 10 minutes.
In the backs.
Holding
High tackles
Throws
Touched goal

Seriously our players deserve better.

But thats football as we should know by now.

The good news is this.

Vey soon the umpires wont be able to drag sides back into a contest.
Going to be some big wins from champagne football.
Very proud of our coach and players for standing tall when not a soul thought we could.

Umpiring was a disgrace, the amount of frees missed were unbelievable. Can make the case that it could have influenced the result but for a team not competing for the 8 I don't see the point in investing too much energy into it. Just a frustrating part of our game.

I'd rather we put our energy into asking why so many of our players can't handball receive and fumble so much. I get envious watching other teams catch a floating football. This shouldn't be the case.

Great game by us. Against the top team all you can do is put yourself in with a chance and we were right there.

When your 3 lowest disposal players are your 3 key forwards and they each have at least 2 goals you know things have gone well.

The sequence of umpiring decisions from us being 5 ahead to 7 down was a disgrace. We were cheated

Im sure I speak for everyone when saying I knew when we got 10 points up and Cripps missed that snap that it as all she wrote. We haven’t won these games for 10 years so we are playing to script.
But all I ask is someone find out from the AFL why Plowman didn’t get a free kick or why the torched wasn’t reviewed. That’s unacceptable. Still probably would have lost but I’m sick of getting the wrong end of these decisions.
All we needed was one more goal or just a little possession early in the last and we might have won it. They didn’t deserve to win by 19. Scum

Not sure if more proud pissed off or proud right now.

My mind is pulsing with so many thoughts and emotions right now, what i will say for now (until i calm down) is today's performance is the real Bolton Blues, not la weeks garbage.

Take solace from that friends

Forgive the intrusion but I've never been so filthy to get three tips right. Only saw the last quarter but some of those calls/non-calls were a joke. You lot have every right to be fuming. 26-8 is insane. We were 25-9 in round 2.

On the bright side for you guys, I thought you looked pretty good from what I saw. Cripps is a beast.

Great effort and response to last week.

Just died in the arse in the last 15 minutes. 26 inside 50s to collywobbles in the last qtr. Young mids couldnt keep it up.

We win this game next year.

Yeah and that's basically the tale of our season.
The lapses and bad quarters are mainly due to our midfield lacking run...and they were out of gas in the last quarter.

It's what happens when we play so many young mids...i barely saw SPS, Fisher, Dow or Setterfield in that last quarter.
26 inside 50's in a quarter is just ridiculous, and came even though Collingwood had a few injuries.

We only had like 6.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good effort here by the Baggers...caught the Woods on a bad day and were after them all 4 quarters

Now you could say we had a good chance to win.....however more likely Woods were forced to play flat out late,tough game.

The boys are not that far off some wins,are playing AFL grade stuff and should take a bit from this effort.

Bolton should have them winning by now you would think by our list now,which is not bad

I think we will win a few this season especially late,but its not going to be a lot......if we stay nailed to bottom all season,something is wrong and Bolton is going to have to be reviewed and some of the assistants.......i just dont think things are quite correct

Didn't think much of the free kick count but the last 10 minutes was disgraceful.

The 2 goals to put Collingwood in front and even the one after had clear as day free kicks not paid as well as a touched ball.

Mixed bag of emotions, incredibly happy with how the boys played, but absolutely furious to see it unrewarded due to what feels like blatant cheating but looks at the very least incompetence from the umpires a d pure dumb luck for the pies.

Credit to the pies, commentators were right in that they put the effort in right til the very end and I'm happy to say I see no evidence to suggest we didn't.

One quick observation, we have moments in games where we are flat footed around the corridor kicking out of defence which means opposition can swarm the predictable up the line, crating movement not only brings options but creates accountability.

Hate the thread title. Should be the real story - Blues robbed at the death by **** umpiring. It was ordinary all day and that's fine because sometimes you have to deal with that. But in the last 5 minutes, bad calls literally change the game and that's what they did on THREE occasions. Two non-frees to Plowman AND one of those goals was clearly touched.

Get ******. ******* pricks.

I'm sure when I'm calm I'll be a bit more stoic about it and the team's performance, but for at least the next couple of hours everything can go **** itself.
Wrong Shandog ..we we're robbed all day .

How was the Elliot touch not called?

Who the **** even reviews these goals?
The twits must have genuine 1990s CRT TVs in the review room or something. It was clearly touched. Doesn't matter if it's only just touched. It's touched. There's no "is it enough to overrule?" It's just ****ing touched or it isn't. And it was.

I’ve said it before you need smart back man that don’t make dumb decisions.marchbank and plowman both have poor skills don’t guard the goal line and why do they punch the ball constantly back into play and don’t kill it out of bounds ?

Back