Autopsy Rd 8 Blues deserving but no reward again

Who played well in Round 8?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Robbed as usual and bolt wont say a farkn thing.

Agree.

* the fine and this corrupt league.

Give it to the Umps publicly and i am over this reaming we cop every ******* week.

It is really, really, really hard Being a Blues supporter sometimes. So very proud of three quarters and 2/3 of the last, but gee we looked terrible in the last 5 minutes. I know where we are headed I just wish we could hurry the #%¥€ up and get there. So many positives from today, just hope we bring that next week and aren't a bit crushed after this one.

Those goals from them in the end they were pulling out of their back sides...
I don’t care what anyone says, we were in that game as much as they were yet free kicks 8-24...what is that!? I’d like someone to make sense of that.
I appreciate the effort after what we saw last week...feel for the boys for not getting that across the line.

Hate the thread title. Should be the real story - Blues robbed at the death by s**t umpiring. It was ordinary all day and that's fine because sometimes you have to deal with that. But in the last 5 minutes, bad calls literally change the game and that's what they did on THREE occasions. Two non-frees to Plowman AND one of those goals was clearly touched.

Get ****ed. ******* pricks.

I'm sure when I'm calm I'll be a bit more stoic about it and the team's performance, but for at least the next couple of hours everything can go * itself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fantastic effort.

Cripps is a god among men.

Fair play to Murph, that was a game I expect from a senior player.

Well done Cas.

Stocker. Let’s stick with him.

Caleb Marchbank you’ve got a spot in my 22.
Murphy was very good and what we want but after stocker and Walsh put their head over the ball and it was his turn to go, he didn't. One hand, lost the contest and they kicked the goal to go more than a goal in front.

Not good enough from a 'leader'

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Paddy Dow needs a spell in the 2’s. Looks like a deer in the headlights every time he gets near the ball. His set shot for goal miss was criminal.
Was pretty good today (some of his kicking excluded)

Problem is we have too many who play 2 or 3 qtrs. Dow, setterfield, Fisher, cuningham etc.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Some or our players out there need to be better. Need to be stronger at the core. In the last five minutes you have to :

1. Stay on your ******* feet
2. Lay a ******* tackle and when you do, don't let the other ****** break it
3. Get to the ball when it needs to be met.

Our players don't do this. It's about being better than the bloke in the other jumper when the ball is there to be affected and we simply don't ******* do it.
This.

JSOS is a maniac in the contests. Just never ever gives up. He always manages to at least halve the contest and stick his tackles.

Countless times our tackles are just weak and are.broken so easily. And learn to tackle to affect...tackling the hips does aboslitlrly nothing if they have free arms and still get a handball off to teammates. It infuriates me.

Back