Autopsy 2023 Rd 9 Blues tease but go down again

Who played well for the Blues vs the Dogs in Round 9?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

imagine the shock for the coaching panel when they are told the players are not performing and why - to be a fly on the wall observing the dropped jaws
i reckon a few of them would indeed be shocked, judging by their failure to make changes from week to week to week - and our blokes dishing up the same garbage.

Last edited by a moderator:
imagine the shock for the coaching panel when they are told the players are not performing and why - to be a fly on the wall observing the dropped jaws

Imagine the receptionist who gets these emails each week - i reckon they would have a hall of fame wall for the emails they get from the nuffies telling the coaches/players how they should be coaching/playing 🤣

Send this to the Club!

Sabas does awesome work for fans like us but I'd leave it up to him if he wants to offer his 2c to the club directly.

Honestly with everything he pointed out it feels like this team needs more experience together to really get going.

His points about Cripps in particular were pretty good but his 0 tackles was more of an issue than 42 DE% to me. Players get beaten all the time but even Motlop who had a rough time managed to lift everyone up with a big tackle. I really want to see him punish the Pies with his physicality on Sunday.

Yep a clear sign we are still playing school boy football not understanding the importance of doing team oriented things.

As much as I love Walsh he is one of the worst offenders for calling for ball even when he’s under extreme pressure.
Walsh may at times but I’d wish more of our players would try and create more opportunities for their teammates like he is doing…
It’s also on the players offloading the ball themselves to have some better awareness/judgement in those situations as well…

Imagine the receptionist who gets these emails each week - i reckon they would have a hall of fame wall for the emails they get from the nuffies telling the coaches/players how they should be coaching/playing 🤣

Honestly with some the s**t we've seen I hope they'd be more humble.

Has anyone forgotten our legendary 3 ruck men strategy? Kreuzer, Warnock and Hampson in the same side.

Cachia, Curnow, Carazzo, Mclean all in the same side...

Sabas does awesome work for fans like us but I'd leave it up to him if he wants to offer his 2c to the club directly.

Honestly with everything he pointed out it feels like this team needs more experience together to really get going.

His points about Cripps in particular were pretty good but his 0 tackles was more of an issue than 42 DE% to me. Players get beaten all the time but even Motlop who had a rough time managed to lift everyone up with a big tackle. I really want to see him punish the Pies with his physicality on Sunday.
It was tongue in cheek!

Back