Autopsy 2023 Rd 16 Blues don't give a ruck but thrash Hawks anyway

Who played well for the Blues in Round 16 vs the Hawks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like they hate each other to me. Weitering even viciously hits Young in the head in that first video

Clearly an untenable relationship and we’ll have to trade Young at the end of the year! What load of malarkey!

That said I’m more worried Michael Christian might cite to Weiterings for striking Younng high, deliberate and behind the play!

List is not great but effort (usually) and structure is sound…

I would much prefer Norfs list as I can see genuine A graders…

Hawks years (5+) off it…
I for one love a bit of hyperbole, but I have to completely disagree wth this!!!!!

We have plenty of genuine A graders it all comes down to Vossy getting them together and playing as a team.

I will admit I was cautiously impressed and optimistic after the game on the weekend.

Credit where credit is due. I am praying Me and many others will have some serious egg on our faces

Clearly an untenable relationship and we’ll have to trade Young at the end of the year! What load of malarkey!

That said I’m more worried Michael Christian might cite to Weiterings for striking Younng high, deliberate and behind the play!
Will be about impact. Our lawyers should be able to successfully argue low and get away with a fine

I for one love a bit of hyperbole, but I have to completely disagree wth this!!!!!

We have plenty of genuine A graders it all comes down to Vossy getting them together and playing as a team.

I will admit I was cautiously impressed and optimistic after the game on the weekend.

Credit where credit is due. I am praying Me and many others will have some serious egg on our faces
As was said to someone else..Goreds was talking about Hawthorns list v Norths, not Carltons.

And ermmmm the best way to avoid eggs is not say things prematurely and emotionally.

And there is no place for some of the anymous abuse that gets posted.

As was said to someone else..Goreds was talking about Hawthorns list v Norths, not Carltons.

And ermmmm the best way to avoid eggs is not say things prematurely and emotionally.

And there is no place for some of the anymous abuse that gets posted.
My apologies to goreds

As for the rest of the post, we are having a yarn and CREATING content on a football forum. I would also argue that people expressing disappointment in our performance is definitely not PREMATURE :D. It's not a court of law. Eggs on faces are amusing.

Not sure what abuse you mean?

Kenan Thompson Nbc GIF by Saturday Night Live

My apologies to goreds

As for the rest of the post, we are having a yarn and CREATING content on a football forum. It's not a court of law. Eggs on faces are amusing.

Not sure what abuse you mean?
I am talking about the words that get used by various folk that are nasty and personal about players and coaches etc.
Not sure that needs to be part of the content no matter how bad the team is going at times.
I reckon it drives people away from here.

My philosophy is that anyone that pulls on the navy or works for the club deserves support and respect regardless of how the results make us feel. Which is a bit too old fashioned and quaint for these times perhaps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Paddy Dow & The Exclusions..........

Most of them hadn’t seen a Hawthorn loss to Carlton - so it was nice for us supporters who have stuck by Carlton through thick and thin to have stuck it right up them.

;)
nice one, teddy........

Most of them hadn’t seen a Hawthorn loss to Carlton - so it was nice for us supporters who have stuck by Carlton through thick and thin to have stuck it right up them.

;)

Hadn't seen a 10 goal drubbing of the Hawks (most would have seen the 1 point victory last year)which was so good after all the losses in the last 20 years. Especially that 140point loss in 2015. Fortunately I chose to go watch Ronaldo at the G that night

Back