Ablett, Folau, and all the bickering stuff from the North v Cats thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Favourite part about watching this lucky Geelong side is knowing they will absolutely embarrass themselves in finals again.
Couldn't happen to a bigger bunch of w***ers either.

My favourite part about watching Richmond my entire life bar one season has been knowing that they will embarrass themselves week after week throughout the season and deny themselves a chance of playing finals again.

Couldn’t have happened to a bigger rolling squadron of w***ers either

My favourite part about watching Richmond my entire life bar one season has been knowing that they will embarrass themselves week after week throughout the season and deny themselves a chance of playing finals again.

Couldn’t have happened to a bigger rolling squadron of w***ers either
This is a game thread for Geelong and North Melbourne. How is Richmond relevant?

On topic, I see Ablett is trying to get himself suspended again with more sniping. Dirty campaigner.

When he left for money... then he spat the dummy at Gold Coast. Loyal guy.
Good family.
His sister died you cretin. That's why he came home.
It's ok, you're as clueless here as you are on association. Ajax would flog us LOOOOOOL.

Jog on son.

He gets booed because he is very good and you all wish he played for your team. Why is that so hard to admit?
Why get the hump about it man? People dont like gary, just let it go.

Taking it personally when strangers dont like a player from your team shows a fair bit of emotional immaturity.

Personally, im obviously not a fan of your club but i never dislike blokes just bc of their jumper. I like hawkins, stewart, taylor for example and was always a fan of bartel and mooney. I also think Ablett is a grub, a mercenary and a s**t bloke. Ane religious s**t blokes are doubly s**t because they are invariably self righteous dicks too.

Why get the hump about it man? People dont like gary, just let it go.

Taking it personally when strangers dont like a player from your team shows a fair bit of emotional immaturity.

Personally, im obviously not a fan of your club but i never dislike blokes just bc of their jumper. I like hawkins, stewart, taylor for example and was always a fan of bartel and mooney. I also think Ablett is a grub, a mercenary and a **** bloke. Ane religious **** blokes are doubly **** because they are invariably self righteous dicks too.
Oh rightio, thanks old thing.
Mercenary? Like you wouldn’t have taken such a deal. The bitterness of some of you guys is laughable.
He’s a champ- enjoy his twilight time.

He was trying to orchestrate a move the year before as well....
You realise his sister spent years in and out of the Swanston Centre for Psychiatric assessment and for 18 months on and off before he returned she was in a bad way and his Brother Nathan couldn't handle it on his own. Acting as her carer while working. Checking in on Dad.

He tried to come home that year and the Suns refused, which was their prerogative but don't rewrite history that he was being greedy to try and come back.
P.S. She died a week before he came home.

Clearly very unwell and shows why he wanted out a year prior.
Go back to talking out your arse elsewhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh rightio, thanks old thing.
Mercenary? Like you wouldn’t have taken such a deal.
He’s a champ- enjoy his twilight time.
I never questioned his ability you sweet, sensitive little thing.

Just that I personally think he is a s**t person.

I had no issue calling Lakey a s**t bloke when he was running around for hawthorn. I certainly didnt get all sniffy if a stranger on bf said it. Maybe its because im an adult though idk.

Just that I personally think he is a **** person.

I had no issue calling Lakey a **** bloke when he was running around for hawthorn. I certainly didnt get all sniffy if a stranger on bf said it. Maybe its because im an adult though idk.

Put the Folau tweet thing to the side for a second.

Do you seriously determine someone’s quality as a person by the decisions they make to accept a pay rise and a change of employer, and their desire to be close to family when they are in a desperate situation?

If you do, I genuinely feel f***ing sorry for you and anyone close to you.

You realise his sister spent years in and out of the Swanston Centre for Psychiatric assessment and for 18 months on and off before he returned she was in a bad way and his Brother Nathan couldn't handle it on his own. Acting as her carer while working. Checking in on Dad.

He tried to come home that year and the Suns refused, which was their prerogative but don't rewrite history that he was being greedy to try and come back.
P.S. She died a week before he came home.

Clearly very unwell and shows why he wanted out a year prior.
Go back to talking out your arse elsewhere.
I said he was greedy to leave in the first place. Obviously very sad what happened and if his only reason for returning or wanting to return is as you say then I stand corrected.

People out here acting like Ablett liking and unliking an Instagram post makes him Ramzan Kadyrov.

Even after Ablett reneged on what he did and explained it the tolerant left won't forgive. Once you make a wrong move you're a monster who deserves condemnation forever. I'm no conservative but the mob mentality irritates me. Anyway, let's just leave that off the footy field shall we.

The fact he liked it in the first place tells me everything I need to know about him. He is a bigot, and he should not be celebrated.

Does it really though? Seems like a pretty weak thing to judge someone on.

Maybe it makes sense considering societies outrage culture.

Just that I personally think he is a **** person.

I had no issue calling Lakey a **** bloke when he was running around for hawthorn. I certainly didnt get all sniffy if a stranger on bf said it. Maybe its because im an adult though idk.
Sigh. I am actually saying perfectly reasonable things. Are you seriously telling me you would not take a job that offers you a massive pay rise? And to be the ‘boss’?

Israel Folou just got sacked for that post, the same post that Ablett liked, indicating he agreed with it. Anyone who liked that post or agreed with it is a bigot.
And anyone who has problems with anyone who liked that post is also a bigot. If you can't see how hypocritical you sound then you can't be helped.

Have a nice day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back