Goulburn Valley FL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not harsh...just facts! Pretty simple really. Have not beaten a contender. Until Tat do..the jury is out. Now I reckon that is accurate...not harsh!

Facts, Just like the Interleague was going to be moved to Sunbury, Last year, Hey Ringo?

:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Facts, Just like the Interleague was going to be moved to Sunbury, Last year, Hey Ringo?

:D
Big Footy was much better without you mate. You come crawling over to me all friendly and carrying on last year at the footy but you continue your rants on here. Dont bother this year mate...waste of time.
Completely irrelevant.

All reports deni boy Sam Willoughby is holding his own for Echuca Bombers. Has anyone watched him play. Thoughts?

Big Footy was much better without you mate. You come crawling over to me all friendly and carrying on last year at the footy but you continue your rants on here. Dont bother this year mate...waste of time.
Completely irrelevant.

After being bored one day and reading the GVL threads from 2013, Disargee with you on that but each to there own.

Fact 1. I did not come crawling to you, I was sitting right in front of you with other Bulldog fans during the Under 18's and some of the 2nd while you were on the phone laying around on the concrete.
Fact 2. I am a person who does not hide behind the computer(If anyone on here, come up to be feel free to say Hi) but you were surprised that I know who you were and still was great to meet you as I do not hold a grudge.
Fact 3. As for carrying on at the footy when I was no where near the Kyabram Stand at the final. Don't know where that comes from, Ringo.
You stretched the truth a bit there mate.

When have I ranted this year?

My comment was tongue and cheek to celebrate our fight. Nothing more, Nothing less. I do not take myself seriously, if anyone does on here, well they need a break off here.

Enjoy the rest of the season Ringo

After being bored one day and reading the GVL threads from 2013, Disargee with you on that but each to there own.

Fact 1. I did not come crawling to you, I was sitting right in front of you with other Bulldog fans during the Under 18's and some of the 2nd while you were on the phone laying around on the concrete.
Fact 2. I am a person who does not hide behind the computer(If anyone on here, come up to be feel free to say Hi) but you were surprised that I know who you were and still was great to meet you as I do not hold a grudge.
Fact 3. As for carrying on at the footy when I was no where near the Kyabram Stand at the final. Don't know where that comes from, Ringo.
You stretched the truth a bit there mate.

When have I ranted this year?

My comment was tongue and cheek to celebrate our fight. Nothing more, Nothing less. I do not take myself seriously, if anyone does on here, well they need a break off here.

Enjoy the rest of the season Ringo

Typical response! Someone mentioned on here that you were getting cranky again ...looking for a fight? Perhaps they were right !

Typical response!
This is my final response to you Ringo about this . I am not cranky at the moment(hence why I left the previous comment cranky comment alone) , I am taking my "Sunbury" comment as a joke. If you have not, You must hold a grudge that bad. I don't hold one at all.
Football and Bigfooty is not the end all and be all but you know I am right about the fact on this hence the change of subject and the "typical response" tagline and You hate it when people are right on things or have got the right gossip of information before you have. Then when people have a go at you, you play the "poor me" card and get cranky(hence your comment)
Someone mentioned on here that you were getting cranky again ...looking for a fight? Perhaps they were right !

Not cranky at all..... and definitely not looking for a fight. Just telling it like it is, Ringo. It is a forum(Definition of the word "Forum") after all.

I am stopping commenting on this because now I am ignoring you because I am sick of your comments when a question been asked about another team and then you bring Echuca in or in which you have to comment on everything and I mean everything and some people on here occasionally does not want your opinion.

If you are a decent sort of a man and for the sake of the board after this post, you have a issue with me, feel free to Direct message me(don't like my chances).

This is my final response to you Ringo about this . I am not cranky at the moment(hence why I left the previous comment cranky comment alone) , I am taking my "Sunbury" comment as a joke. If you have not, You must hold a grudge that bad. I don't hold one at all.
Football and Bigfooty is not the end all and be all but you know I am right about the fact on this hence the change of subject and the "typical response" tagline and You hate it when people are right on things or have got the right gossip of information before you have. Then when people have a go at you, you play the "poor me" card and get cranky(hence your comment)

Not cranky at all..... and definitely not looking for a fight. Just telling it like it is, Ringo. It is a forum(Definition of the word "Forum") after all.

I am stopping commenting on this because now I am ignoring you because I am sick of your comments when a question been asked about another team and then you bring Echuca in or in which you have to comment on everything and I mean everything and some people on here occasionally does not want your opinion.

If you are a decent sort of a man and for the sake of the board after this post, you have a issue with me, feel free to Direct message me(don't like my chances).

Wouldn't waste my time .....you get your rocks off on this crap!

It was nice to see Jamie Macri (AFL GM Regional Manager) at Tatura Park on Saturday . I was really impressed chatting to him, I got some of my faith back in to the hub again. Anyone had dealing with him?

Last edited:
It was nice to see Jamie Macri (AFL GM Regional Manager) at Tatura Park on Saturday . I was really impressed chatting to him, I got some of my faith back in to the hub again. Anyone had dealing with him?
Yep, he amplifies how big a goose the area had previously been dealing with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back