Opinion Brendon Bolton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm struggling for optimism so I'll have to take your word for it

Don't have to take my word or anyone else's assessment, for that matter

Just try and put the results to one side, we have been great, average, poor in patches, but with a younger, more inexperienced squad, we have improved on results from last year. Although, last year was a disaster

How does that problem for North stack up against ours, Kreuzer, Murphy, Thomas and Simpson probably not around when we're competing again?
they have 3 key position players of whom their structure is heavily built around and their best midfielder who won't be there.

of the names you mentioned i honestly believe that only kruezer is a big loss. We're really relying on TDK coming good. I like murphy but he's good if we're winning the contested ball and can work the ball to the outside, but he's not a player that can turn the tide if things aren't going our way.

Thomas has been good but nothing that you couldn't replace with a b grade player from another club like say nic newman.

I hate to say this about simpson but he's finished. we need him for his leadership at the moment but his form has fallen off the map this year. i honestly think that if docherty was healthy he might struggle to get a game in the back 6.

I hate to say this about simpson but he's finished. we need him for his leadership at the moment but his form has fallen off the map this year. i honestly think that if docherty was healthy he might struggle to get a game in the back 6.
This statement of yours may draw criticism from some directions, but I think it is spot on. Simmo unfortunately has joined an illustrious list of players who have probably played one season too many, much like Kouta, Bradley, Nicholls & more recently at other clubs, Roughead & Hodge.

It must be hard for an AFL player to acknowledge when their time is up, particularly given the financial rewards on offer, but there is nothing worse than seeing a once quality player playing a standard of footy which is well below their best footy. Simmo this season has been a shadow of his former self & I hope in the 2nd half of this season he gets to call time on his wonderful career on his own terms.

This statement of yours may draw criticism from some directions, but I think it is spot on. Simmo unfortunately has joined an illustrious list of players who have probably played one season too many, much like Kouta, Bradley, Nicholls & more recently at other clubs, Roughead & Hodge.

It must be hard for an AFL player to acknowledge when their time is up, particularly given the financial rewards on offer, but there is nothing worse than seeing a once quality player playing a standard of footy which is well below their best footy. Simmo this season has been a shadow of his former self & I hope in the 2nd half of this season he gets to call time on his wonderful career on his own terms.
Lewis even more so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goodbye Bolton.
Bolton hasn’t got the right energy. He is too uptight and controlling, like most schoolteachers. As a consequence too many of the players are uptight. They are playing in a state of terror.
There has to be a circuit breaker.

Don't have to take my word or anyone else's assessment, for that matter

Just try and put the results to one side, we have been great, average, poor in patches, but with a younger, more inexperienced squad, we have improved on results from last year. Although, last year was a disaster

I hope you’re putting today’s result aside, much like every other game Bolton coaches

I hope we don’t replace Bolton with Scott. Clearly Bolton will be gone by the end of the year. Why the hell we have inexperience assistants with an inexperience coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back