Past #43: Aaron Hall - Shinboner #1013 retires after 58 NM games - Thanks Aaron

Remove this Banner Ad

But needing the Green Whistle? :stern look

You wouldn't take it if a medico offered it to you?

I fully tore my ACL, did my MCL (low grade) and meniscus too. Originally thought it was just the MCL since that gave me all the pain (was up there as my most painful injury and I would have taken a green whistle if offered), then found out that nope, the ACL was my major concern.

Grade one and two usually fires up the pain nerve fibres, whereas a full tear will just rip straight through them and you won't feel much apart from instability.

You wouldn't take it if a medico offered it to you?

I fully tore my ACL, did my MCL (low grade) and meniscus too. Originally thought it was just the MCL since that gave me all the pain (was up there as my most painful injury and I would have taken a green whistle if offered), then found out that nope, the ACL was my major concern.

Grade one and two usually fires up the pain nerve fibres, whereas a full tear will just rip straight through them and you won't feel much apart from instability.
Lol
Medicos dont just offer penthrox! Hahaha they ask the level of pain before they do... and ol softy has said he is in the pain region of 8/10 ... mate, ive broken 11 bones on 9 separate occasions, snapped my talo fibular tendon (surgery), multiple ligaments in my feet, adductor longus, dislocated fingers and both shoulders and too many stitches to count... drove myself to hospital when needed and even dug a nerve out of my own molar! This bloke Hall is soft!! .... dont get me started on people with manbuns (jed is an exception)

Lol
Medicos dont just offer penthrox! Hahaha they ask the level of pain before they do... and ol softy has said he is in the pain region of 8/10 ... mate, ive broken 11 bones on 9 separate occasions, snapped my talo fibular tendon (surgery), multiple ligaments in my feet, adductor longus, dislocated fingers and both shoulders and too many stitches to count... drove myself to hospital when needed and even dug a nerve out of my own molar! This bloke Hall is soft!! .... dont get me started on people with manbuns (jed is an exception)

I was never asked pain level when I did my shoulder, but got offered one.

And if you were offered one and declined just to prove how hard you were, then good on you. This blokes been running out games with a bung knee and a strained hamstring, and played for several years with a respiratory dysfunction, would hardly call that a soft effort.

I can't make you change your bizarre dislike for Hally, but I can tell you that my medial ligament strain was far worse in terms of immediate pain than my complete ACL tear. They give out the whistle for the latter, so I'm unsurprised they'd give one for the former.

With regard to yourself, drink some milk m8.

Last edited:
I was never asked pain level when I did my shoulder, but got offered one.

And if you were offered one and declined just to prove how hard you were, then good on you. This blokes been running out games with a bung knee and a strained hamstring, and played for several years with a respiratory dysfunction, would hardly call that a soft effort.
Respiratory dysfunction? Asthma?

Lol

That's nothing. Some campaigner dropped a tree on me and I didn't even fall over.

It was the man bun that saved my life.

I had a mate get his hand stuck in the wheel of a displacement pump 5 hours from the station out the back of Alice Springs somewhere. He ripped his hand out of the pump, leaving half of it behind, drove back to the station and then called the flying doctor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's nothing. Some campaigner dropped a tree on me and I didn't even fall over.

I had a mate get his hand stuck in the wheel of a displacement pump 5 hours from the station out the back of Alice Springs somewhere. He ripped his hand out of the pump, leaving half of it behind, drove back to the station and then called the flying doctor.
What a *in legend! Thats tough as nails! s**t losing ya hand but survived like a boss!

Luxury!

That"s Nothing. I once got kicked in the Nuts, on multiple occasions, by this Dominatrix, who once played as a Striker for the Matildas, willingly and Loved It. No Green Whistle for me Thank You Very Much. :stern look

That"s Nothing. I once got kicked in the Nuts, on multiple occasions, by this Dominatrix, who once played as a Striker for the Matildas, willingly and Loved It. No Green Whistle for me Thank You Very Much. :stern look

You get what you pay for.

What a ****in legend! Thats tough as nails! **** losing ya hand but survived like a boss!

Yeah too right. I'd like to think i'm pretty tough when it comes down to it but I dunno if I could cope with that. I guess its a matter of having no option if you want to survive. He used to be Sonic the Hedgehog (and he was really good at the video game too and got the gig by getting to know the people who promoted the game at some competition or something,) I think he performed at basketball games in the 90s and all over the joint. Then went bush and that happened.

No more video games.

While I was disappointed to see Azza go down on the weekend with an(y) injury at all, I'm stoked that it's not as bad as first reported. Hopefully see him back and firing towards season's end (as we make our triumphant run into the Finals).

Some piss poor comments over the last few pages. Being too heavily invested in discrediting one of our own blokes is a s**t move that really only serves to make the poster in question look like a complete tool. Strange that some people still haven't twigged to that one.

As for Green Whistle-gate....the words 'new low' come to mind.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back