Recommitted Sam Draper [re-signed for 4 years]

Oct 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Everton, Storm, Victory
Knowing Essendon fans and their list manager with the big nose would want 2 first round picks.

The kid is the most valuable player to our list going forward. Supremely talented and we have an ageing and perennially injured Bellchambers and delist material in Clarke. The fact is we cant afford to lose him and we will match the offer before it even comes to a trade.

Feb 11, 2011
pakenham
AFL Club
Fremantle
The kid is the most valuable player to our list going forward. Supremely talented and we have an ageing and perennially injured Bellchambers and delist material in Clarke. The fact is we cant afford to lose him and we will match the offer before it even comes to a trade.
Lol

Not a lot different to the Swans offer to Mumford factoring in inflation. Mumford had played a few games at AFL level but not many.

True but Mumford wasnt coming off an ACL at the time.

Jun 12, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Rickman who couldn't crack the side. Hasn't played am AFL game and will be out most of next year with an ACL? Yeah sure St Kilda. Do it.
How many 3rd year rookie list rucks do you know that get much AFL gametime?

He was killing it at VFL level. Would've made his debut by now if not for injury. Will be our #1 when Bellchambers fooks off. I doubt he leaves, and this is most likely just a ploy by his manager to extract some more money out of us, but he's full of potential and a lot of other clubs would be interested in him.

Burtman

Club Legend
Oct 7, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Jay Clark saying the bombers want a first rounder for him. Classic dodo. Surely the bombers just stump up 350 a year for 3/4 years and keep him if they rate him that highly. God knows why saints want him when they have one of the best up and coming young rucks in the game

Feb 11, 2011
pakenham
AFL Club
Fremantle
Jay Clark saying the bombers want a first rounder for him. Classic dodo. Surely the bombers just stump up 350 a year for 3/4 years and keep him if they rate him that highly. God knows why saints want him when they have one of the best up and coming young rucks in the game
I remember Dodoro wanting a first round pick for Kepler Bradley and Fremantle offering a third round pick.

Then Bradley went to the draft and was picked up for a fourth round pick.

This kid is a worth a third round pick at best.

Last edited by a moderator:

banzai

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 14, 2003
AFL Club
Richmond

Isnt he out of contract? Wouldnt he just enter the draft and have 4 years 1.8 mil as his contract. He will comfortably get to St Kilda late in the draft.

TBF the way it was worded made it sound like opinion. But because it's Dodo, it'll have legs. Classic shitposting as media reporting.

Jun 11, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bayern, Milan, Boston Celtics
don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.

The thing with big nose is that he has form.
Given the dockers got pick 2 for Lachie Weller, surely you'd appreciate a list manager asking for nonsense in a trade. If only because someone may be stupid enough to hand it over.

Sep 22, 2011
Your girlfriend's dreams
AFL Club
Essendon

I remember big nose wanting a first round pick for Kepler Bradley and Fremantle offering a third round pick.

Then Bradley went to the draft and was picked up for a fourth round pick.

This kid is a worth a third round pick at best.

Nice one Adrian.

Lol

You people are really just so stupid.

Have a read of this crap, would you?

By “staff writers” (ie, I’m not putting my name on this absolute horseshit)

Headline is “Essendon is set to”

It then says... “per a report”? Huh? A “report”?

Later admits... it’s just Herald Sun hack Jay Clark saying “I reckon this is what would happen”

*in hell.

I shouldn't be surprised that the most outrageous point of conjecture in thread is that Essendon is "probably" going to ask for a first rounder for Sam Draper, not that St. Kilda are breaking out $2 million dollars for a ruckman that's never played at AFL level and is currently rehabbing an ACL

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2011
pakenham
AFL Club
Fremantle
You people are really just so stupid.

Have a read of this crap, would you?

By “staff writers” (ie, I’m not putting my name on this absolute *********)

Headline is “Essendon is set to”

It then says... “per a report”? Huh? A “report”?

Later admits... it’s just Herald Sun hack Jay Clark saying “I reckon this is what would happen”

****in hell.
Quote some of my other posts.

Back