Game Day Rd 15: West Coast Eagles Vs. Hawthorn Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

What I don't get is if everybody played so badly as described over the last few hundred posts, is how we won.
My view was it was a great win in trying circumstances.
I believe that you can test the mettle of a team by how they respond when the chips are down.
Well done WC, chalk up another win.

I went through the full 5 stages of Grief in that game, then back to extreme happiness. * me I hate these games, can't have a coffee for the next 30 minutes now or my heart will probably explode

Beat the Hawks, at the MCG, with the Umpires giving them an all time ride.

How many frees were inside their 50, i'd be interested to see the stats

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So now if Melbourne beat Brisbane we are all of a sudden two games clear of 5th.

That's how important this 4 points was. We now have breathing space in the top four boys.

Time to celebrate.
Gov is back next week. Suck it AFL.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I went through the full 5 stages of Grief in that game, then back to extreme happiness. **** me I hate these games, can't have a coffee for the next 30 minutes now or my heart will probably explode

Beat the Hawks, at the MCG, with the Umpires giving them an all time ride.

How many frees were inside their 50, i'd be interested to see the stats

a lot..must of been well over 10

What I don't get is if everybody played so badly as described over the last few hundred posts, is how we won.
My view was it was a great win in trying circumstances.
I believe that you can test the mettle of a team by how they respond when the chips are down.
Well done WC, chalk up another win.
We stole that, Hawks probably deserved it. Shuey tried his guts out but made some terrible blues. Too much fumbling and missed soccer kicks for mine, the Hawks were much surer gathering and kicking the ball. Big effort from Jack, Liam, Shuey, Shep and Oscar in the 2nd half got us over the line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back