Suns in the Media - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jon Brown was sensational on The Couch tonight saying the AFL must stand up and declare we are here to stay and then put the plans in place across the board to get us competitive and tell the other clubs how that's going to be, he was great and in my opinion made a case for us to not only progress but flourish for the sake of Australian AFL

Last edited:
Jon Brown was sensational on The Couch tonight saying the AFL must stand up and declare we are here to stay and then put the plans in place across the board to get is competitive and tell the other clubs how that's going to be, he was great and in my opinion made a case for us to not only progress but flourish for the sake of Australian AFL
He was great.
Robbo also said some similar things on AFL360 tonight.
I love how some media people are now attacking the AFL and their handling of the situation we are currently in.
This off season will be make or break for our club’s future I reckon

Have just come over to offer support and say hang in their with your team! You have had some seriously unlucky losses, which had you won the club would be in a different mindset. Things will change the AFL wont let you fail, but you have to show resilience.

You have some exciting young talent which I hope you hang onto. A solid coach and what appears an ever improving culture. Like St Kilda have over the years you will suffer some horrible defeats but eventually things will turn, players will mature and then all of a sudden you are playing finals and earning respect.

Stay the course and good luck!

Love it.

It was like a Cochrane spray.
Except if Cochrane mentioned Jeff or Eddie he’d be asked to come down to Melbourne to be disciplined.

Can tell the AFL don’t pay Browny any money.
Unlike all the other Pro AFL media who don’t have the balls to stand up and write the truth

3 votes for J Brown! finally someone said it and called out by name the issues, what’s really required to be competitive and who is getting in the way. Suns are underprivileged in most categories within the AFL landscape - Gil & co - Do Something!

Spot on - the AFL have to fix their mess either way by providing support for the Suns to have a crack like Browny said, or don't have a crack and finish it up.

On principle I won't be putting my hand in my pocket to cover the AFL's losses until it provides some framework for how we can be a real part of the AFL and not a second class citizen.

Spot on - the AFL have to fix their mess either way by providing support for the Suns to have a crack like Browny said, or don't have a crack and finish it up.

On principle I won't be putting my hand in my pocket to cover the AFL's losses until it provides some framework for how we can be a real part of the AFL and not a second class citizen.
It’s been really hard for me not to (put my hand in my pocket) as I can afford the money for a membership even if I can’t make it to games and I want to help the club, but I 100% agree with you. Until the AFL help to fix the mess they’ve largely created, no more money from me. Just feels like the AFL are like some Nigerian scammers just trying to pilfer our cash without providing anything in return.

It’s been really hard for me not to (put my hand in my pocket) as I can afford the money for a membership even if I can’t make it to games and I want to help the club, but I 100% agree with you. Until the AFL help to fix the mess they’ve largely created, no more money from me. Just feels like the AFL are like some Nigerian scammers just trying to pilfer our cash without providing anything in return.
Sorry guys and girls BUT I'll be staying on as a member. This is just the time the club can't afford to see a dive in memberships - they're already bad enough. The AFL must do something but we must also or we'll all be driving up to the Gabba in a few years to watch the only SE Q club in existence or move down to Tassie. Support is needed right now and huge pressure needs to be applied on the AFL well before year's end or we can say byebye to Luko etc. They need to see some light and some positive signs along with name players joining next year. So, if you have the spare coin, you could invest in the Suns.

Sorry guys and girls BUT I'll be staying on as a member. This is just the time the club can't afford to see a dive in memberships - they're already bad enough. The AFL must do something but we must also or we'll all be driving up to the Gabba in a few years to watch the only SE Q club in existence or move down to Tassie. Support is needed right now and huge pressure needs to be applied on the AFL well before year's end or we can say byebye to Luko etc. They need to see some light and some positive signs along with name players joining next year. So, if you have the spare coin, you could invest in the Suns.
I will cave and join up next year no doubt but to be 100% honest it’s more about maintaining my kids inaugural memberships rather than supporting the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back