Preview 2019 Round 18 - Richmond vs Port Adelaide @ MCG, Saturday July 20, 1:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
RRR not the same since the Ghost lost his battle with cancer. R.I.P. the Scull Cave. :'(
Yeah mate,loved his chat and music selections.

Radio Nope,Chicago is good for some great alt. music.

Caddy is interesting. Has not been playing well at AFL level at all. I want him in the 22 by finals time. Is the best strategy 1 more game at the lower level? Or straight back in?
I reckon a player of his quality should be able to come back in. He killed it in the two's

I hope Richmond players can smell the fear from kitty litter park and use it as an excuse to get themselves into fourth position over the coming weeks.

Our charge for top four begins this week! I hope we absolutely bury Port Adelaide and really send a message through the competition.

Six weeks of Scott and the kitties bitching and moaning would be absolutely glorious.

dimma says nank playing vfl this week and in vs colonwood

out eggs
in caddy

pickett should break into the side after his first and only vfl appearance next week. will be in vs melb rd 20 or rd 21 vs the spoons at the worst imo
Hopefully his performances are good enough to warrant a break through into the side, would be awesome if he came in and made an immediate impact. Looks a quality player who's progressing very well but AFL footy and finals footy is a different beast. If Dimma does decide to include him I'm sure he'll be ready....

how good would it be if we can have ross back in the middle, stack mid/fwd and pickett half back sometimes mid

yarran trade will be erased with this pickup

B: Grimes, Arseberry, Vlastuin
HB: Houli, Pickett, Edwards
C: McIntosh, Prestia, Ellis
HF: Stack, Lunch, Castagna
F: Rioli, Riewoldt, Caddy
R: Nank, Dusty, Cotchin
Int: Lambo, Ross, Broad, Chol

Best

We haven’t beaten anyone above us.
Neither have Geelong or collingwood

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

tbf we havent played 2 out of the 4 above us, and we were decimated vs geelong

also, GWS would be above us if we didnt beat them and potentially arsendon too

We haven’t beaten anyone above us.
Neither have Geelong or collingwood

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Port Adelaide and Fremantle were above us on the ladder when we defeated them. People need to refer to the ' at the time of playing ' ladder and not the current ladder when doing these ' haven't beat a top 8 team or above them on ladder ' crap.

There's something about Higgins that I don't like. His kicking skills for a midget who seems a bit scared at times aren't good enough IMO. If you have zero physical attributes you'd want classy skills...hmmmm

Port Adelaide and Fremantle were above us on the ladder when we defeated them. People need to refer to the ' at the time of playing ' ladder and not the current ladder when doing these ' haven't beat a top 8 team or above them on ladder ' crap.

He was taking the piss wasn't he? lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dimma suggesting Rance may be back. Delicious

If that's the case Hocking will bring in a rule that if you are on the LTI list after R12 you will be ineligible to play.

When we played Hawthorn and Melbourne they too were in the top 8.

Yeah reports he came off the training track sore today

Port had a real brutal hit out apparently.

One of those "bring your mouth guards" sessions from the various reports I've seen
What I don’t get when I read this is why clubs don’t train like that all the time
Surely if you could train tough, you would do it consistently every week
Otherwise they are admitting that most weeks they are training like soft utensils.. no wonder they are inconsistent

When we played Hawthorn and Melbourne they too were in the top 8.

Really only the teams down the bottom have beaten teams above them on the ladder. Too easy for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back