Prediction Changes v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Wrapped for broggsy. So glad X is back in the side. The other bloke (no offence but ... until last week, I had no idea who he was) - it's like the Lindsay Thomas selection on steroids.

So nonplussed... it's like the year's already done.

Port fans when the club call a ‘surprise’ press conference Monday morning

giphy.gif

Meh...would still prefer Garner over Broadbent.

Edit:
Holy Shiit I just noticed Sutcliffe is still playing....HAHAHAHA...Oh Ken!
As you posted in another thread, keeping Sutcliffe in is just taking the piss

Wrapped for broggsy. So glad X is back in the side. The other bloke (no offence but ... until last week, I had no idea who he was) - it's like the Lindsay Thomas selection on steroids.

So nonplussed... it's like the year's already done.
I'm guessing you don't watch our SANFL side at all?

We had worse than Sutcliffe out there last week. Brisbane was a team effort.

Can live with it.
Why select to make your team better when you can select on the basis that its hard to pick out who is worst and make no change

Not too fussed about the selections this week.
I will be curious to see how they use Sutcliffe this week, considering they definitely won't use him as a dedicated tagger again. I know he kicked 4 goals in the SANFL a few weeks ago.

We had worse than Sutcliffe out there last week. Brisbane was a team effort.

Can live with it.

No, we really didn't. We haven't had 'worse than Sutcliffe' out there since the Aidyn Johnson game. He may not have been our only problem, but he was a glaring and easily fixable one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forced changes only in a game in which almost everyone was putrid. And Sutcliffe stays in. So what was the point of all the talk this week? Or the point of dropping Duursma? Or the point of changing all the emergencies?

We've kicked 11 goals in our last two home games. Can someone please explain how replacing Ebert with yet another half back assists in this regard?

I am so lost right now. I just don't understand. And I feel so sorry for bloody Charlie who bleeds his heart out every game despite being on a complete hiding to nothing.

Stoked Cobra is back!

I’ve finally realised that Sutcliffe held his spot, I honestly forgot the guy existed lmao. Not sure why but uhhh okay.

Forced changes only in a game in which almost everyone was putrid. And Sutcliffe stays in. So what was the point of all the talk this week? Or the point of dropping Duursma? Or the point of changing all the emergencies?

We've kicked 11 goals in our last two home games. Can someone please explain how replacing Ebert with yet another half back assists in this regard?

I am so lost right now. I just don't understand. And I feel so sorry for bloody Charlie who bleeds his heart out every game despite being on a complete hiding to nothing.
On a brighter note, Duursma has been doing extra goal 🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹 kicking practice lel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back