Prediction Changes v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

I cant understand how Sutcliffe is in the side over Drew.
Simple explanation. Ken Hinkley. That is all.

I would, but he hasn't played to his strengths since he was at the Gold Coast, he should be leading up at the ball at every opportunity, he runs under the ball once and resigns himself to wrestling all 6 defenders in the hope something happens.
A new coach would do him (like all his team mates) absolute wonders.

Reckon Sutcliffe is really freaking lucky that everyone was bad last week. Looks like Ken has taken the attitude of "if they're all s**t how can you distinguish who is worth dropping?"

Having said that I really like our ins. Duursma, Houston and Broady all make us a better team (although Burton's injury is a big loss).

Zero unforced changes. Another garbage performance condoned.

Sutcliffe stays in despite 10 touches at 50%, after getting selected on a 14 touch game at SANFL level.

Can someone who believes that Frampton and Marshall's treatment at the selection table in 2019 has been fair and equitable come in here and identify themselves please? I want to argue with you.

Can someone who believes that Frampton and Marshall's treatment at the selection table in 2019 has been fair and equitable come in here and identify themselves please? I want to argue with you.

294BFDEC-22E2-40C5-9107-4D8B9B3E84E3.jpeg

🎶 mmm whatcha sayyy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Young nicely developing tall forward dropped after slipfest conditions in Tasmania never to return.

Mid-season draft mature age plodding mid who struggles to rack in the SANFL earns gold pass off the back of a horrendous performance.

This is Hinkley Town ladies and gents.

fu** I love your optimism.
Realism not optimism which is state of mind destroyed so efficiently by Hinkley on the grass of Adelaide Oval last Sunday.

I hope you are right but my feels are we'll be sold the reuniting Ken & Richo football utopia is coming card.
Thats got less going for it than co-captains

tbh I think even our moron board would have to see there’s no selling anything to Port fans now except Mme Guillotine

Broadbent in for Burton
Houston into the middle for Wines
Duursma in for Ebert, meaning Westy/Sutcliffe to shuffle forward, if Sutcliffe goes forward he's probably tagging Vlatsuin.

Sutcliffe selection is just such a crazy call though. It was phenomenally bad last week, but the double down is pure insanity. We have great depth performing in the SANFL, deserving games. Drew, Atley, Marshall, etc. Yet we pick a guy who's nothing more than a crap role player.

As much as I like broady youth is the go. Garner

Woodcock in Eberts role.

Ryder instead of ladhams even on the emergency list is taking the pissto

I'd even like to see Mayes before season end to see if he can add anything

Zero unforced changes. Another garbage performance condoned.

Sutcliffe stays in despite 10 touches at 50%, after getting selected on a 14 touch game at SANFL level.

I thin Frampton's has somewhat been unfair. I can see he's giving his all in the SANFL and I'm glad to see he's playing in a position he's good in and enjoys, my only current gripe is that he isn't a very smart player. For a key forward he likes to try and take on the opposition instead of making smart leads like he should. That's why he was goalless against the Hawks, and also why he got suspended, but I'm confident this is something he can improve on over the course of time, and eventually, I'm sure his aggression will become one of his best strengths.

Marshall? I don't think he's been mistreated with selections at all. Apart from stupidly dropping him in round 3 and 4. Marshall's best this year, even at AFL level, hasn't impressed me very much. I don't expect him to blow me away, but he should at least be able to get a decent 15 disposals along with a goal or two in order to justify his AFL selection beyond just being an aggressive forward. His best this year was in round 5 against the Eagles, where he crushed Mcgovern's chances of marking multiple times, but that was all he really did that night, and everyone played well in that game being such a strong win, so it wasn't a surprise. His following three games at AFL level were very quiet, and even going back to the SANFL he was still very quiet. It has only been in recent weeks that Marshall has gotten form back, and I hope he can continue to expand, but he still needs to work on his disposal, and find more influence on the scoreboard in my opinion, before he gets another run in the AFL.

Quoted because i'm too angry for one angry like. I just don't understand what this regime has against forwards. We've kicked 100 points twice this season, and one of those we got there with an avalanche of successive behinds

Mate, just focus on defence, the rest sorts itself out. Hinkley has been lecturing this point for years, don’t you learn?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back