hahahahahaha SUCK A DICK NORF

Remove this Banner Ad

For the fourth time in a row North Tasmania go to bits. The faux toughness that their supporters talk them up as evaporates when they play Essendon. The stats don't lie Essendon have outdone Norf in the Clearances, Stoppages, Contested Possessions and Tackles.

14/7/2019

View attachment 708627
Wait wait wait.... the Goldstein led ruck team lost the ruck battle against a Zac Clarke led ruck team?

I assume Goldy will immediately retire.

Wait wait wait.... the Goldstein led ruck team lost the ruck battle against a Zac Clarke led ruck team?

I assume Goldy will immediately retire.

Looked to me he retired during the match.

Looked to me he retired during the match.
Two more years on his contract right?

I guess they had to spend that Dustin Martin money somewhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes well done to Essendon on a great performance.

I'm sure all the supporters are happy....including their most prolific of supporters....

How ya been The Jet?

so much passion

Before the game: "North are the toughest team ever to play football". They have established a style of play through 5 long weeks of footy that will lead them to their next premiership. The most physical and intense team in the competition"

The actual game: Got absolutely belted in the clearances for the first 3 quarters. Its weird because Essendon don't have any good inside midfielders. Right?

We were tired. It's been a tough month

Pittard on Stringer, Cunners beaten by a kid from Daycare, Godly whopped by Zac Clarke, Zac fn Clarke FFS etcetra...

Thats some serious quality Norfin if you ask me.

Cant wait for your stars to play finals. :$

Bit odd how they say there is no such thing as a rivalry when they love beating us, are the only club that invades the north board when they play us with toxic rubbish. Plus they only won the game in the last 20 seconds if TIPAAAAAA hasn't kicked that goal or a point it would be the other way round in taunting sooo. :oops:

Yeah but He did kick it....Ergo...EAD

Bit odd how they say there is no such thing as a rivalry when they love beating us, are the only club that invades the north board when they play us with toxic rubbish. Plus they only won the game in the last 20 seconds if TIPAAAAAA hasn't kicked that goal or a point it would be the other way round in taunting sooo. :oops:
Sooooo.....what you’re saying is that if you didn’t lose, you would have won?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back