Western Region FL - Divy 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So the breeze didn't die down a bit in the last? It did at the Spotty V Hoppers game.
Breeze may have died a little in Q4 but still significant. Altona's mids and smalls too quick and clever and Altona wanted it more. Deer Park looked likely winners at 3/4 time but A's controlled last quarter.

Anyone watch the Spotty VS Hoppers game?
I thought that may of been a close game.
Spotty are going very well.

Breeze may have died a little in Q4 but still significant. Altona's mids and smalls too quick and clever and Altona wanted it more. Deer Park looked likely winners at 3/4 time but A's controlled last quarter.
Thanks for clearing that up for me because I was still none the wiser after David's response.

Dunno about defensive but definitely keeping the powder dry when it comes to predicting their demise.
Their demise occurred 3 years ago when they made the decision to ignore the new rules and cheat . The ensuing premierships are as hollow as I can remember.

Maybe so however when the barely numerate can devise a payment system that bypasses half arsed policing of a salary cap, there maybe a few more hollow premierships to come.
That maybe correct Philo and I know I won’t be speaking for everyone when I say I’d rather lose with honour than win by breaking the rules of the sport .I actually feel sorry for the players being coerced into this environment. In 20 years time a lot of them may look back and think what was that all about ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At Deer Park today they can’t win the premiership I’m calling it to slow to lazy 5-6 breeze in the last Qtr 16 points down get out scored. This is what haopens when you don’t train together also the idiots having a go at Sadi till three qtr time we couldn’t here you in the last QTR. Deer Park what a bunch of cheats
Bit fiery was it David? What was said to ghazi?

Bit fiery was it David? What was said to ghazi?
Couple of nice little cowards had the audacity to call him a cheat and a rat illiterate pricks to dumb to realise everyone hates them and dob them in but my favourite bit like their president and coach don’t have the testicles to say it to his face after the game

Couple of nice little cowards had the audacity to call him a cheat and a rat illiterate pricks to dumb to realise everyone hates them and dob them in but my favourite bit like their president and coach don’t have the testicles to say it to his face after the game
Yeah big mouth men hanging in groups mouthing off at Ghazi at half time as we looked across at them they had a bit to say in our direction I just pulled out the cash splash. Right now there are some good sides in ALTONA Spotty Werribee StAlbans And on there day hoppers that if they haven’t should realise that DP have one game style that if you run all day and spread these guys that there not paid enough to work that hard I reckon if there was no wind ALTONA wins by 7-10 goals. The only way will win the flag is if sides try and play them at there game long ball into marking forwards who don’t defend so bring that ball to ground wear them down and expose there lack of run and discipline.
Altona vs spotty grand final for me.
By the way understand they had to play a few in the twos couldn’t fit them into points.

You been playing beer pong , worst division 1 side ever, pointless cook lucky they are that bad otherwise your club would be relegated
Dont know about worst ever, they will be midfield div 2, they are a div 2 club now and have been for years

Anyone missing from Deer Park or Altona on the weekend?
Purton-smith and spiros from deer park Mundy and norton from Altona. How good is it to see such an open season. 4 teams can win it I believe. DP, Altona, spotty and Werribee if Werribee have all their VFL players playing for them. Good finals series coming up

Clearly Bullen didn't take much notice last week watching Altona play instead of coaching his own team. Altona play a very good style of football and can adjust to the conditions on the day. Deer Park seem to be lazy and panic with the ball. Looking at the lists the outs for Deer Park; Barling, Purton Smith, Spiros, Galea, Sohrab, Bruin, Wong, Krithararis. Altona; Norton, Mundy.

Clearly Bullen didn't take much notice last week watching Altona play instead of coaching his own team. Altona play a very good style of football and can adjust to the conditions on the day. Deer Park seem to be lazy and panic with the ball. Looking at the lists the outs for Deer Park; Barling, Purton Smith, Spiros, Galea, Sohrab, Bruin, Wong, Krithararis. Altona; Norton, Mundy.

Interesting. Who's the 8 from Yesterday who will miss if they are walk up best 22 ?

How many of those are walk up starts in the best 22?

With all the injuries at Deer Park This year they should be well and truly under the cap!
You are dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back