Round 21 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That bench is concerning though.
Why? Snelling will play every game and can kick goals + tackle, will score fine. Baker may stick around and Bewley could be back soon
I'd take Snelling over Clarke any day

HELP! Trading out Mundy & J Clarke this week for Rozee and either one of Higgins, Ziebell, Houston, Hopper, Hunter or T Adams. Or I can get in Whitfield & Snelling. What do you guys reckon?

Last edited:
2 trades left

Reckon I'll hold em for the season for a laugh

I'm tempted to do the same with my 2. I could upgrade Brayshaw or i could just keep them. I do have a big game coming up in my cashie so i probably 'should' use them but i also want to finish the season so i can say that i kept my last 2 trades for 7 weeks running.

I got burnt last week not having Macrae or Treloar. Now in a knockout final.
Do i use my cash to bring in one of them? or am I being too reactionary?

Options:
1. Hold.
2. Brad Crouch to Treloar (hold 1 trade).
3. Downgrade a rookie and upgrade either Crouch to Macare (zero trades left)
4. Sicily to Houli.

Trading Crisp to Whitfield instead of Parish to Green really looking like a horrible decision 1 week into the trade. Literally cost me my main League matchup.

Parish the gift that keeps on giving.

Need to punt that little *******, can’t hold him any longer. 2 trades left, would like to keep 1.

Have 456k to spend. Best option I can see is Hawkins. Has North, Brisbane and Carlton for the run home, any other ideas people?

Burn both trades and get a better player?

Only 1 left; after having to trade Luke Ryan to Kade Simpson last week.

Full premium team with moderate/flexible cover. No trades this week unless something crazy bobs up at selection.

Leaving the last trade for ruck cover and/or a season ending injury to a premium.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve got three trades. Sicily and Sloane could go but it’s more likely a hold and wait for the season ending injuries/rests. I’d feel Cripps would be out if he wasn’t close to a Brownlow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back