Bluemour Discussion Thread XVII - Coniglio means Rabbit in Italian!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 of the Hawks ITK posters now saying they confirm there is no news from the club. The club doesnt know. The club has heard the Carlton rumours.

I cant believe they all fell for the Nash guy. 0 track record and even admitted after I questioned him 3 times (he dodged it) that he had never shared any news before and be proven right.

The heart blinds the brain. Couldve said Coniglio has been playing for Hawthorn since rd 5 2019 and theyd believe it! So many delusional guys there it's embarrassing!

Last edited by a moderator:
2 of the Hawks ITK posters now saying they confirm there is no news from the club. The club doesnt know. The club has heard the Carlton rumours.

I cant believe they all fell for the Nash guy. 0 track record and even admitted after I questioned him 3 times (he dodged it) that he had never shared any news before and be proven right.

The heart blinds the brain. Couldve said Coniglio has been playing for Hawthorn since rd 5 2019 and theyd believe it! So many delusional guys there like Nash and Abasi it's embarrassing!

I did read some of his posts. He seemed extremely confident and if he is right, he will become a demigod on their board, but if wrong he will have lost any credibility he was looking to gain

One way or another, one or more ITK posters and or supporter base are going to look very stupid

Best young CHF in the league leaves 17th team to go to 2017 Premier as FA.
Silly Gilly is silent.

Early 2019
Silly Gilly says “we need to make it easier for bottom teams to rise up the ladder”.
Has also repeatedly explained why FA is important for the players/competition.

Mid 2019
Gilly says he doesn’t want gun mid to leave top 4 team to go to 2018 wooden spoon team as FA.

What a d***head.

Does he think we are all completely stupid????

I did read some of his posts. He seemed extremely confident and if he is right, he will become a demigod on their board, but if wrong he will have lost any credibility he was looking to gain

One way or another, one or more ITK posters and or supporter base are going to look very stupid
Meh, I already look stupid.

It’s overrated

Im not sure if I admire Gil's honestly or am outraged by his contention.

The AFL screwed us with ridiculous penalties which has seen us struggle for 25 years and just as we are clawing our way out (we are still 16th on the ladder btw) he starts appealing to Coniglios character trying to guilt him into staying at GWS.

Congrats, it’s looks likely that ya’ve git a rabbit. Your top people seem very convinced that a crap load of money and most the extensive business network of the super rich in the afl will provide a very comfortable living for him post footy.
Poor foxy. Those grapes too high to reach?
I know you are used to being given everything at your club. But some of us have to work hard to get along.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best young CHF in the league leaves 17th team to go to 2017 Premier as FA.
Silly Gilly is silent.

Early 2019
Silly Gilly says “we need to make it easier for bottom teams to rise up the ladder”.
Has also repeatedly explained why FA is important for the players/competition.

Mid 2019
Gilly says he doesn’t want gun mid to leave top 4 team to go to 2018 wooden spoon team as FA.

What a d***head.

Does he think we are all completely stupid????
Presumably Gill will have no issues with Higgins and Steven going to Geelong.

Wonder if Gil is going to butt in about the rumours of Cas going to GC? Now that Cas has finally blossomed off he goes and at worst an unrestricted free agent!

Thought Cogs was a restricted free agent... they can match any offer! If GWS were not given a glut of stars who they need to pay good coin. Clubs should have no more than 3-4 players who are paid very very well, AFL surely can't expect GWS to have retained all their big names! Issue as I see it they've dropped the ball on whom they really should of paid overs for! I would of kept Shiels, Smith, Cogs, Adams... grunt players who are above average, consistent, fairly durable and give it their all, as opposed to players like Cameron, Greene, Kelly who all have fragilities (mental/physical).

GWS could of had a gun team of 22, B+ type players which would of been hard to beat. Gil should explicitly blame their list managers instead.

Tim Watson running with a pre-season trade window vs a mid-season trade period from next year.
Appease some and keep the player number movements up for the AFL HO.
Posted the link the media thread, seems that he's got the word from AFL that it's happening. Very interesting.

Unless Gil changes rules, his words mean nothing.

Cogs is his own man, and just like Tom Lynch, he will do what's best for him, the AFL CEO's words are dust in the wind.

GWS will get Tier 1 compo, plus they have * 1st round pick for Shiel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back