Bluemour Discussion Thread XVII - Coniglio means Rabbit in Italian!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nori

Club Legend
Nov 16, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
sorry i am blanking. who has left us to go there???
There was a mass exodus in the 80s of the mosquito fleet and also Jezza before that, but the most recent high profile defection was Aaron Hamill in the late 90s. None of them played good footy while they were there.

So what are the chances of Casboult deciding he likes losing so much he would accept a bit of extra coin to go to St Kilda? Slim.

F_therest

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Yeah because Carlton has so many veterans.

You wouldn't want Simmo & Daisy to both play every game in 2020, retire at the end of the year, then leave us with 2 holes to fill going into 2021 when we're top 8 material...it would set us back and halt our progress, with the backline needing to gel again with 2 new players.

Brezsa

Club Legend
Mar 10, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Nash says his source is a low profile interstate media personality...whayever that means.
And also someone inside Hawthorn.
If I was a low level media person in Perth, and I had this info, I’d run with it. Because Melbourne media aren’t and role around 2019, I’m no longer a low level media person in Perth.

juzz88

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2009
The Netherrealm
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Juventus
You wouldn't want Simmo & Daisy to both play every game in 2020, retire at the end of the year, then leave us with 2 holes to fill going into 2021 when we're top 8 material...it would set us back and halt our progress, with the backline needing to gel again with 2 new players.
Who said Daisy has to retire at the end of next year with Simmo?

He'll be 32(ish), Simmo will be 36(ish).

#GiveDaisyA5YearDeal

#ifDaisygetsdelistedweriot

Quite a few posters have said SOS was in Adelaide recently,why do people assume he may be looking at Adelaide players..........

Exactly. Why wouldn't it be Wines or Sam Gray?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 2, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Exactly. Why wouldn't it be Wines or Sam Gray?

Or as Ferris pointed out, Mr and Mrs Grundy.

I think people are guessing Crows because that place is falling apart and many may be heading for the exits.

I would love for us to get Wines - could free up Cripps to play more forward. But it’s going to be hard to pull off so much in just one trade period.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hands On

Club Legend
Oct 26, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Top Point Never thought of it that way. May be they would have kept both if our chances for a flag were high.

Red Bull

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 29, 2010
mornington peninsula
AFL Club
Carlton
Quite a few posters have said SOS was in Adelaide recently,why do people assume he may be looking at Adelaide players..........

Because SOS be Keating and young Reid be Hewson ... 🤣🤣

C7918C16-AD0A-40D2-B936-54CC19EF169A.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back