Votes: 24 30.0%
  • West Coast < 30

Votes: 35 43.8%
  • West Coast by 30+

Votes: 10 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

My biggest disappoint was again we got out to a quick start and then started to cruise from there. Richmond certainly upped the pressure from the second and alot of our defensive turnovers (both forced and unforced) were punished.

We seemed to have a "hold on" mentality until we lost the lead and started running again. Was a cracking game however and bitterly disappointed we didn't win. Hoping this is our Melbourne game from last year and we'll get our revenge in a few weeks.

Yeah but that's because they are better in wet conditions. Barrass and McGovern aren't great shut down defenders. Their best asset is their intercept marking abilities and they couldn't display that because of the conditions
Why not? Grimes and Vlastuin could

You beat WC by one goal.....on your home deck. Jeez Juss, you are carrying on like it was a ten goal drubbing. What happened last year on our deck, now that was a drubbing. I thought you were better than this dribble. It was a great game.
And the better KPP were a big factor in that. I'm talking about the game rather than blaming the weather which is the narrative.

You do realise you won by 1 goal right? Even in the wet it was a coin toss at the end. Rioli does not hit the post and its a draw.
Richmond convert half their behinds into goals, and we win by 6 goals. These hypotheticals are a poor excuse used only by fools or the salty.

Because they go for chest marks. Barrass and McGovern try and mark above their heads
You have a poor grip on reality chief. Always have an excuse for every scenario. I'd imagine most eagles fans have you on ignore to avoid the embarrassment of your constant s**t posting.

You dish out the same tripe week after week. Even now on the Eagles board you're bemoaning the fact that the cokeheads got hard done (they didn't). Let's just replay the 2x riewoldt, soldo non-mark, lynch mark non whistle, rioli goal in the last, darling goal in the first. How many more do you want??

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Kaiser complains about umpires weekly. He needs someone to blame.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah but that's because they are better in wet conditions. Barrass and McGovern aren't great shut down defenders. Their best asset is their intercept marking abilities and they couldn't display that because of the conditions
It’s not the conditions that affected their intercept marking. It’s because the inside-50 balls were well directed towards two of the best contested marks in the competition. Intercept marking only works with long bombs into an uncontested forward line. Much like what West Coast were doing, allowing Grimes and Vlas to take uncontested marks. You can’t rely on back 50 turnovers for scoring opportunities against Richmond.

So they're idiots? Inflexible? Incapable of adjusting to conditions?

No. The answer is eagles fans making pissweak excuses.

Been entertaining reading the tripe so far.
Inflexible is what I'd say. Either that or coaches told them not to change their style. Good learning experience if it rains during finals though

After yesterday Barrass nickname should be Em, what a shocker of a game. Next time we meet he will be targeted big time.
Yeah he will need to improve his agility. Next time Schofield will be in so one of him or McGovern can float across as the interceptor

Yeah he will need to improve his agility. Next time Schofield will be in so one of him or McGovern can float across as the interceptor
Wouldnt worry about his agility, I'd be more concerned how he goes to water under pressure and the resultant terrible mistakes he makes. He had a shocker yesterday

Wouldnt worry about his agility, I'd be more concerned how he goes to water under pressure and the resultant terrible mistakes he makes. He had a shocker yesterday
The reason he panicked was because of his agility though and not being able to evade tacklers

Three times he coughed up goals, and the Lambert turnover wasn't a lack of agility, he handballed it directly to him. Thats being a liability.
Lambert? I thought that was Lynch when he handballed it then tackled him high? I only remember that 1 and the kick to a Richmond forward

Back