Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 22 - Eagles v Dockers Sat Aug 12th 8:10pm EST/6:10pm WST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Dockers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Dockers by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Dockers by a lot

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Did I say they were improving?

You just made that up in your head.
You let your mate stallon post it in the Barrass thread and didn't correct him, which is practically like letting a drunk friend get behind the wheel.

Simpson apologists have to stick together.

You let your mate stallon post it in the Barrass thread and didn't correct him, which is practically like letting a drunk friend get behind the wheel.

Simpson apologists have to stick together.
This may blow your mind and crush your entire world view but I need you to know something very critical about me:

I don't read through the post of every WCE poster to obsessively correct them as not to lead opposition supporters to the wrong conclusion.

Thanks for thinking I'm some omnipotent god who knows all but that's not really who I am.

Sorry to disappoint you.

This may blow your mind and crush your entire world view but I need you to know something very critical about me:

I don't read through the post of every WCE poster to obsessively correct them as not to lead opposition supporters to the wrong conclusion.

Thanks for thinking I'm some omnipotent god who knows all but that's not really who I am.

Sorry to disappoint you.
But you do make excuses for Adam Simpson, which are very embarrassing, although amusing, to read.

Facts don't = excuses.

A nuance perhaps too subtle for you.
"Truth defence, your honour"

Thought experiment:
If the following statements are true:
a)West Coast have injuries, the hubs, stuck on gold coast, flu, gastro and ventolin-related problems every week.
b) It's impossible to judge a coach's performance while players are unavailable.

Could Adam Simpson coach West Coast for the rest of his life?

"Truth defence, your honour"

Thought experiment:
If the following statements are true:
a)West Coast have injuries, the hubs, stuck on gold coast, flu, gastro and ventolin-related problems every week.
b) It's impossible to judge a coach's performance while players are unavailable.

Could Adam Simpson coach West Coast for the rest of his life?
Do you disagree that it's hard to judge a coach's ability when half the squad is on the injury list for 2 years?

Do you disagree that it's hard to judge a coach's ability when half the squad is on the injury list for 2 years?
I don't disagree. But there has been an injury crisis for more than 2 years.
Started 2020, all of 2021, all of 2022, now all of 2023. And only this year Simmo has relented that it's time for a new high performance team? Almost 4 years of negligence as the leader of the club, and you have the nerve to say he can't be judged? Get real.

Back