Analysis Phwoar!!! That tacking pressure!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

May 27, 2008
Wherever I May Roam
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Socceroos, Melbourne Victory
If it looked hot out there tonight it was. Check out the tackling stats. There are some phenomenal numbers in there. If you have 5 tackles you're usually up there. What a collective effort. I'll throw some numbers at ya

Wills - 13
Adams - 9
Pendlebury - 9
Treloar - 9
Noble - 7
Brown - 5
Maynard -5
Grundy - 5
Sidebottom - 5

May 27, 2008
Wherever I May Roam
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Socceroos, Melbourne Victory
The desperation in defence in the last quarter was amazing. Howe's smother, Elliott's smother, Moore mark after mark, Wills demolishing the contest at the base of every bounce - respect the hairband! I love the effort from this group. They're greats in my mind!

JOELY

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 9, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
The desperation in defence in the last quarter was amazing. Howe's smother, Elliott's smother, Moore mark after mark, Wills demolishing the contest at the base of every bounce - respect the hairband! I love the effort from this group. They're greats in my mind!

It was a pretty brave effort. At the ground I though we looked pretty cooked early in the last and stopped being able to run and spread, but they never stopped cracking in. Kudos to the the boys who played possession ball which killed a few minutes here or there, i think we were in trouble if the quarter went too much longer and those wasted minutes were valuable because i don't think we looked like scoring any more.

mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
Yeah we tacked on the pressure!

PIEWITHSAUCE

Premiership Player
Sep 29, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
It was great to see - not only the tackling pressure but letting a few Geelong players know early that they were in for a game.

Kilmo

Premiership Player
Mar 17, 2014
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Loved seeing Adams and a few other more senior players getting around Wills after he aggressively shut down contest after contest

Remove this Banner Ad

Back