Song Contest Part XV, Host: Back One Out, Theme: Woodwind Instruments, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah forgot about this lol
It's okay mate, ChappyUK is happy to do your votes for you if need be.

Unfortunately a shortlist won't be much help because this is a really great playlist.

That was tough.

Shortlisted a record 14 tracks. Brilliant playlist.

My top 5 could have been 5 totally different tracks and it would have been fine. Nice one SSwans2011 :thumbsu:

One song has taken a pretty solid lead, but can still be gunned down depending on the votes I'm awaiting from Back One Out, Plugger35, NinjaSwan, BRAB and William Wonka. This is sure to be a captivating last hour of hosting for me.

That was tough.

Shortlisted a record 14 tracks. Brilliant playlist.

My top 5 could have been 5 totally different tracks and it would have been fine. Nice one SSwans2011 :thumbsu:
Can't wait for next round I host so we get the RYM Charts redux theme.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just listened to that song by Car Seat Headrest. All the way, I mean, from start to finish.

5 votes.

Nah, just kidding. What a load of fookin shiite. EASILY the worst song so far...
How bout you wait till everyones boted before you go influencing like that eh? :tearsofjoy:

That's my plan when I'm crowned the victor in sixty or seventy minutes from now

I reckon we should just keep repreating this same theme for the next 2-3 weeks
Followed by 2-3 weeks of 'nom a track that was nommed during the RYM Chart round phase'?

Well said.

I'm about to change CSH (Amen Dunes lite) from HM to Billy.

You are an influencer EJW.

I gave it votes.

But since he put it that way, I will petition the host to billy the crap out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back