Game Day Richmond Tigers v GWS Giants - Grand Final - Sat 28 Sep, 2:30PM AEST, MCG

Tigers or Giants to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Can I say hats off to the GWS players from a Collingwood supporter well played, but what is annoying is that GWS are an AFL team so really who cares they made it ,10'000 supporters or less really, So go Richmond for me, not even an interstate thing West Coast or Adelaide great but GWS(move them to tassie) who cares if they win

Congrats Richmond on the 19' cup
why are people so quick to write the giants off? They knocked off an in form Dogs, beat the Lions at the GABBA and then just beat the Pies at the G in a prelim. Give them some credit seriously.

On SM-G935F using BigFooty.com mobile app

why are people so quick to write the giants off? They knocked off an in form Dogs, beat the Lions at the GABBA and then just beat the Pies at the G in a prelim. Give them some credit seriously.

Exactly. Seems people missed the 2018 GF. GwS would be raging with confidence now and will have some massive ins. Write them off at your perile. Bring on next week. Cant wait

Giants are a good side but would need Tigers to be off for any chance

GWS midfield is pretty deece

Taranto
Whitfield
Coniglio
Hopper
Kelly

then you have players that can rotate through Williams, Haynes etc. Ward is injured as well.

Why are people writing off Frankenstein?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i just want a grand final full of good stories involving GWS' team selection. bring in deledio, whitfield, greene, coniglio, patton, dawson simpson * it bring in callan ward and put him in the goalsquare. just don't drop sam reid cause he is also a good story. other than that whatever

Back