Rumour Buckley, De Goey and Maynard @ Baby Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Merrett2Daniher

Debutant
Apr 13, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Wednesday night is apparently a good night for a senior coach and his two young and at times wayward players to go and see the South Melbourne Ballet.
Good on Nathan on exposing them to some of the finer things in life.
They disappeared upstairs on more than one occasion. Must have been a side show or something private going on up there :think:

Its nice to know that I am not the only degenerate in that fine establishment on a Wednesday night.

Last edited:

According to a google search the South Melbourne Ballet may refer to an establishment named Kittens.
You must have a better version of google than me as nothing like that come up in my search.

Would de Goey really need to go to these types of places?

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wednesday night? Be pretty grim wouldn't it? Unless changed mightily in more recent times

Wednesday night is apparently a good night for a senior coach and his two young and at times wayward players to go and see the South Melbourne Ballet.
Good on Nathan on exposing them to some of the finer things in life.
They disappeared upstairs on more than one occasion. Must have been a side show or something private going on up there :think:

Its nice to know that I am not the only degenerate in that fine establishment on a Wednesday night.
Who gives a s**t?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back