Bluemour Melting Pot XX - Snark Free Zone

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This trade period could end up an absolute train wreck for the Saints if things don't pan out. They've got so many irons in the fire, gonna be hard for them to pull all the trades off.
Yep, and Freo will drag this out leaving all the Saints incoming players to have to wait til the final hour. Going to be fun to watch

This trade period could end up an absolute train wreck for the Saints if things don't pan out. They've got so many irons in the fire, gonna be hard for them to pull all the trades off.
Feel sorry for the Saints, finally they have players wanting to come and they have to deal with Freo on one hand and are waiting on the Bombers to deal with the Swans on the other.

Market value is determined by intrinsic value and availability
Saint have done their due diligence, and if Hill & Howard are the only players that fill prerequisites, they'll pay the price market demands simple really.

Minor disagreement only thing holding up this trade for Betts. Still should go down very soon. I think we will all be happy once done. Jon ralphs report is way off

Eck. It was a "minor disagreement" over swapping 2nds that forced Gibbs to stay another year...

Agresta said we had small interest...he didn't shut the door completely.
Kind of at odds with what SOS said at the same time.

Sounds like we are still in the mix but he's a very low priority.
Plus every player manager wants at least two clubs interested in their player for obvious reasons, even if one of those clubs is not much more than a rumour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Future 4th was a handshake agreement as of yesterday, crows playing funny bunny today.

I've been strongly assured since day dot our pick 9 will be handed over and it will help seal Daniher and papley trades.

We are not looking to swap 9 for 2x picks. 9 is on the table from our end and is enough. Waiting on Syd and ess to work a deal

Why would anyone expect StKilda to stuff this seemingly good situation up?

Why, i ask you?

Future 4th was a handshake agreement as of yesterday, crows playing funny bunny today.

I've been strongly assured since day dot our pick 9 will be handed over and it will help seal Daniher and papley trades.

We are not looking to swap 9 for 2x picks. 9 is on the table from our end and is enough. Waiting on Syd and ess to work a deal
Excuse my ignorance but if an agreement was reached yesterday why was it not completed yesterday?

Eck. It was a "minor disagreement" over swapping 2nds that forced Gibbs to stay another year...

Crows have pushed back at the last minute regarding the $ they’ll contribute toward his Salary.

Should still go through this arvo - tomorrow at the latest. After this first domino falls, the others will shortly follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back