Official Match Thread Season 28 Rd 12 - Mount Buller Demons vs Baghdad Bombers at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

AceAndy is used to the heat 😈
Credit too him was in all sorts of trouble start of the season and has turned it around with some big wins of late
Just need some players too post, complete opposite too the Bombers lack wins but plenty that post

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Understand, was trying to divert the unjust heat going on AceAndy
WW19 wanted some attention again..
Falsely accused I am .....i have the utmost respect for AceAndy ....and I sincerely hope he & his family are having a great holiday in Fiji

1571433394856.png

Credit too him was in all sorts of trouble start of the season and has turned it around with some big wins of late
Just need some players too post, complete opposite too the Bombers lack wins but plenty that post
We can’t control the wins Cal.

We can control having fun, which is what we are all about!

Unfortunately our version of fun isn’t exactly what the rest of the SFA wants.

We are happy, in our Baghdad bubble. 🙂

We can control having fun, which is what we are all about!

Unfortunately our version of fun isn’t exactly what the rest of the SFA wants.

We are happy, in our Baghdad bubble. 🙂
Been meaning to ask about some missing items of clothing... Namely underwear... My husband would like his other pair of boxers back as this is the month to change.

Does, need some posters.....lol
It’s funny you know.

We have one of the most active posting units in the SFA.

We are tight knit.

We enjoy virtual dinners together.

The camaraderie we share is second to none.

That’s why we have opposition posters looking at the length of the thread, dropping in and saying “this thread is ****ed”.

We like conversing, but we will return serve with whatever is thrown our way.

If the opposition goes quiet, we just talk amongst ourselves. We genuinely enjoy each other’s company, and the tightness of this group has astounded me in my first season here.

Baghdad is family 💋

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back