Official Match Thread Season 28 Rd 12 - Mount Buller Demons vs Baghdad Bombers at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Monoghan, wasn't it?

Ned Ryerson, he was one of your boys, wasn't he?

Thats Todd Carney

Monoghan had a moment with a dog, so did Pearce aswell
1571441225539.png
Won't post the actual 2, you can see for yourself
1571441355659.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey mochacinolatte ...what were you saying about my Crows .....how was your trade period ?

Traded out an OK ruckman for a dud .....and brought in a public relations player :p

giphy.gif

Shouldn't this monumental countdown occasion deserve its own thread?
This match thread is worthy of it. Need to put the the top 50 in between the match SIM tomorrow....lol

This match thread is worthy of it. Need to put the the top 50 in between the match SIM tomorrow....lol

It is but such a collection deserves not to be lost in the match threads, never to be seen again.

The Demons are my in my top 3 teams to post against 😎
Yeah, Bombers are one of my favourite teams to post against too.

Actually, what I really mean there is that I'd much rather be posting against them than with them :)

S28 Rules and Penalties - The Courthouse thread will be updated on Monday and will have a new title

S28 Rules, Penalties and Bonuses - The Courthouse

Word out of Grannys Flat this morning is the ladder will now have BP (Bonus Point) row, to encourage players to post each team from the match thread that achieves 50pages will be awarded 1 bonus point, over 100 pages 2 points etc

Bombers that will put you guy's into the 8 - congratulations like you said it's not solely about winning it's about having fun

S28 Rules and Penalties - The Courthouse thread will be updated on Monday and will have a new title

Word out of Grannys Flat this morning is the ladder will now have BP (Bonus Point) row, to encourage players to post each team from the match thread that achieves 50pages will be awarded 1 bonus point, over 100 pages 2 points etc

Bombers that will put you guy's into the 8 - congratulations like you said it's not solely about winning it's about having fun
If that isn't a concept that's set up to be rorted in the extreme, I don't know what is.

It's also money for jam for quite a few of us, eh Callums_Guns?

If they retrospectively add points, that's an extra 5 that I've calculated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back