The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously will have a different team on the pitch this weekend but if we play like we did this morning City will cruise to victory. For me the team picks itself this weekend:

---------------Big Al----------------

TAA-------Big Virg-----Dejan-------Robbo-----

----Ox---------Fab----------Hendo

----Mo----------Bobby-------Sadio

Obviously will have a different team on the pitch this weekend but if we play like we did this morning City will cruise to victory. For me the team picks itself this weekend:

Wijandlum is nailed on. I think it’s between Henderson and Ox for that last spot.

You need to remember that the City game is going to be entirely different to anything Liverpool have seen for quite a while. City are not going to park the bus - they are going to attack Liverpool.

Salah, Firmino and Mane are going to see space like they have not seen for a long time.

Everyone would have played today with the next game on their mind. Total mens nothing in relation to the City game.

You need to remember that the City game is going to be entirely different to anything Liverpool have seen for quite a while. City are not going to park the bus - they are going to attack Liverpool.

Salah, Firmino and Mane are going to see space like they have not seen for a long time.

Everyone would have played today with the next game on their mind. Total mens nothing in relation to the City game.

Last time City played us at Anfield Pep changed his tactics and played a conservative game. Almost paid off for them but for Mahrez sending a penalty into orbit. Will be interesting to see what tactics he employs this time round with 3 points being more important this time.

can't be complaining about the carabao cup programming, we had the perfect chance to strengthen the squad in the summer, and we bought no body.

we need to suck it up and move on from it.

I actually think they will park the bus on Sunday, like they did last season.

They may have injuries but this will probably be the side they field, assuming David Silva is really out

Sterling Aguero Mahrez
Bernardo Gundogan De Bruyne
Whoever Stones Fernandinho Walker
Ederson

Billion pound squad has a billion solutions

I actually think they will park the bus on Sunday, like they did last season.

They may have injuries but this will probably be the side they field, assuming David Silva is really out

Sterling Aguero Mahrez
Bernardo Gundogan De Bruyne
Whoever Stones Fernandinho Walker
Ederson

Billion pound squad has a billion solutions

I wonder if Bernardo will be celebrating if he wins a corner like he did in the game against us at the emptyhad. Hope we thrash these pricks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will just need to give up the League cup. Play the kids against Aston Villa.

Bring our best team/squad to Qatar.

Said it elsewhere but World Club Cup > League Cup

It's a trophy we are yet to win and it's hard to even qualify for the tournament, take the chance and bring it home.

Said it elsewhere but World Club Cup > League Cup

It's a trophy we are yet to win and it's hard to even qualify for the tournament, take the chance and bring it home.

Agreed. By winning it we can actually say we are the best in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back