Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like everyone there was heckling ,
including the far right nuts.
Angela Weiss/AFP/Getty Images

The author of Triggered appears to have been triggered.
On Sunday, Donald Trump Jr. and his girlfriend, former Fox News personality Kimberly Guilfoyle, went to the University of California Los Angeles for an event promoting his new book, Triggered: How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence Us. Trump Jr. actually silenced himself, as he refused to take questions from the audience, which led to conservatives heckling him until he finally just walked offstage.
The crowd was told that "due to time constraints," there wouldn't be a question and answer session during the two-hour event. This didn't sit well with a group of conservatives who believe the "Trump administration has been taken captive by a cabal of internationalists, free-traders, and apologists for mass immigration,"

Quite funny really.

Even the thickest ones get sick of being spoon fed at some stage.

Always amusing how Trump sycophants like you FK assume anyone critical of the orange one are "Leftists"
Some of us are capable of objectively assessing Trumps performance and actions without letting bias come into play - even if our Politics are leaning "Right" ;)
Personally, I find the sanctimony of his eternally outraged opponents infinitely more amusing. You would think in anyone finding themselves so opposed by Washington, the US intelligence community and the MSM would find some sympathy. Just consider their record of catastrophes over the previous 16 years.

Then, consider that Trump is a political neophyte surely you would cut him some slack and allow the odd misstep. Perhaps allow him some time to find his feet.

Instead, the proven corruption by his opposition is dismissed or just ignored, whilst, his every peccadillo is exaggerated to a crime. This odd buffoon billionaire is an easy target but if anyone thinks his opponents aren’t by orders of magnitude worse, I suggest you consider the infinite suffering caused across the globe from Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen or the civil wars funded in the, Sudan and Ukraine. And at home, they reward banisters and created a zombie global economy now entirely reliant on ever increasing debt.

The litany of pure evil is staggering whether it is torture, or rendition, or the treatment of whistleblowers like manning Snowden Assange and many others. And to call stooge behind this impeachment a whistleblower merely adds further insult to the injury.

None of this is to say that Trump should not be criticized or kept to account. But the reality is that he has been allowed little opportunity to do much else but protect himself against an insane and demented opposition.

If it wasn’t for the vehement personal attacks on his ego - I expect he may we’ll have departed the stage voluntarily after a single term. But having been the target of this relentless evisceration, his ego cannot let it go. They will all burn down together. As they should.

lol of course, Trump's birtherism is Obama's fault, I see it now its all so obvious! Pfffft.

Obama handled it fine. The Lion King gag at the press dinner was funny and a good example of how a well adjusted politician has a crack at the media, as opposed to tweeting like a ritalin addicted 12 year old.
errr NO, that is not what I was saying, I explicitly NEVER LAID THE BLAME AT BO's FAULT[sic] /grammar.

BO played it by the book with the NY Christmas Party festivities/S'n'L Roast. It appeared BO wins on the night and DT leaves humiliated, which I agree would be a correct interpretation on the discrete aperture.

But I wanted teh FigBooty to view the counterfactual, a Straussian lens. BO would not have been conceding a thing to DT, he was dealing with other world leaders and he himself was head of the free world. He would have been saying this certificate thing is a big joke, the press photographers would have taken away picture of BO shaking DT's hand, BO massive pearly white smiles for the cameras, (good grist for meme trolls like la pussie noir) and a bro hug for tv cameras and giphs. Obama actually wins by defusing right-crazies constituency, making himself look good and above it all and better still for making some of his liberal progressive base cray cray for not eviscerating Trump and lighting him up.

Alternate take could be that would have hurt BO more and paradoxically enraged the right more to boot... but I don't think so.

I realise that I do not exactly set the benchmark in terms of the "maturity" of posts ITT, but could we possibly have a bipartisan agreement here to ignore childish arguments about who had the bigger crowd, or what were the ratios of boos to cheers etc? The sample sizes are low and biased, and the conclusions meaningless.

These things are so easy to take out of context. It's trashy Kardashian level journalism. A photo can be taken well before a crowd reached capacity for a Democrat, suggesting low attendance... or a 7 second iPhone recording of a sports event featuring a Republican can be manipulated by having the people surrounding the videographer booing, with or without the rest of the crowd following suit. It's pointless, childish point scoring.

Not sure if its point scoring perhaps your right.
I was struck with the thought today we as people chose a media to support our own view.
Is it right or wrong to do so well hey I am guilty of that.

Personally, I find the sanctimony of his eternally outraged opponents infinitely more amusing. You would think in anyone finding themselves so opposed by Washington, the US intelligence community and the MSM would find some sympathy. Just consider their record of catastrophes over the previous 16 years.

Then, consider that Trump is a political neophyte surely you would cut him some slack and allow the odd misstep. Perhaps allow him some time to find his feet.

Instead, the proven corruption by his opposition is dismissed or just ignored, whilst, his every peccadillo is exaggerated to a crime. This odd buffoon billionaire is an easy target but if anyone thinks his opponents aren’t by orders of magnitude worse, I suggest you consider the infinite suffering caused across the globe from Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen or the civil wars funded in the, Sudan and Ukraine. And at home, they reward banisters and created a zombie global economy now entirely reliant on ever increasing debt.

The litany of pure evil is staggering whether it is torture, or rendition, or the treatment of whistleblowers like manning Snowden Assange and many others. And to call stooge behind this impeachment a whistleblower merely adds further insult to the injury.

None of this is to say that Trump should not be criticized or kept to account. But the reality is that he has been allowed little opportunity to do much else but protect himself against an insane and demented opposition.

If it wasn’t for the vehement personal attacks on his ego - I expect he may we’ll have departed the stage voluntarily after a single term. But having been the target of this relentless evisceration, his ego cannot let it go. They will all burn down together. As they should.
I guess it's why they have to this

1573460718627.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know why you wasted my time hooking me into you and the panthers ageist routine.

Trying to now drum a wedge between the generations.

As far as what happens between them, it is very much a case of apples don't fall far from the tree as a great man once said.

bourbons with the Trump latching/ hitchingwagon to #Birther not qua conspiracy. It may have been read and interpreted incorrectly.

Trump is competing for eyeballs and airtime in a crowded marketplace. He may have had zero belief BO was born overseas but Trump sees this as an opportunity to be Alex-Jones-lite. He seeks to deprive Alex Jones of some of his core 5oclocknightlynewschannel making them switch across to the Donald Trumpptbarnumchannel[sic]. 4 dimensional chess? No. Trump had reconciled with hoovering up the lowest common denominator(HRC's DEPLORABLES). Who was to blame, Trump or his constituents THE DEPLORABLES qua deplorables?

Did The qua deplorables[sic]/grammar state have the last laugh or did hormone replacement Clinton have the last laugh?

I don't know why you wasted my time hooking me into you and the panthers ageist routine.

Trying to now drum a wedge between the generations.

As far as what happens between them, it is very much a case of apples don't fall far from the tree as a great man once said.
Am I ageist or just confused by the labels we place on generations?

It is the age of isms and so ists. You can google millenniel and know if they're grown up by their age. Can you not!

No he won't
Legitimately.. nothing I'm more sure of.

The desperate scratching at the edge of the cliff by leftists as they continue to fall off.

Maybe this one will hold they tell themselves as they slip further into another 5 years of Trump presidency

Is a millennial a grown up? Asking for a friend
I'm over 30 FP my son, and I have life experiences that most can only dream of.

When I recently called out 2 posters who I have consistently schooled, insisting that they buy me gifts next Father's Day, I was unprepared for the barrage of PMs that I would receive.

So many posters messaging me were like "yo FK, you're my role model too, and have taught me so much. I'm slightly offended that you didn't demand a father's day present from me also?"

The sheer volume of PMs actually crashed the bf servers for 2 hours. So let me state publicly: next father's day I expect a gift from every poster who has participated in the Trump threads, as I have son'd you all at one stage or another. Clear as mud?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back