Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This must be wrong, because Ivanka was also worthy of being appointed Ambassador to the UN according to their God Emperor
I think she'd be good because she knows about those things that happen and what do you think? Everybody says she'd be the best ever.

I think she'd be good because she knows about those things that happen and what do you think? Everybody says she'd be the best ever.

Surprised SOS didn't draft her with that resume

Along with far right people aligned with Nick Fuentes, who were the ones that actually caused the walk off.

Far right just as triggered and non-sensical as the far left, who woulda thought.

Hey I don't disagree, but you said it wasn't "teh left" I was just pointing out that those folks were very much "teh left"

Did you read Fear? Trump's campaign was stalled and rudderless, and Jared and Ivanka were on holiday on a yacht in Croatia with Wendy Deng.

Jared was supposed to be running the campaign office.

That's dedication.
I like to refer to her as Wendy ding ding ding Bingo! the gameoflife tattslotto.

#ErnieDingo

once they put the closure to #_rsg RussiaGATE yet to find even one mea culpa and nought concessions, moved seemlessly to #_ukg UkraineGATE like Egyptian150markweave cottonwith wilful ignorance of FigBooty's warp and weft of ahistoricity
You know the RUssians did interfere in the US election with varying levels of success, yeah?

Does everyone have their tin foil hats on for Russia hoax 2.0?

It's all in the report man. You just gotta read between the lines.
"But this time it's a little more serious" bruh Maddow told me so on the Steven Colbert show. But you gotta laugh how desperately serious the Never Trumpets are trying to make the Biden impeachment inquiry while blaming Trump lol what could go wrong!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And fortunately receiving Trademarks from china in the middle of dads trade negotiations

Of course idiot son would have written a book and got lots of free media, or maybe Jared would have got finance somewhere else for 666 or maybe DeVos, Moscow Mitch's wife and so many others were just the right people for the right job. Oh I could go on with Trump's revolving door of corrupt appointments but hey let's concentrate on Hunter (who I do believe got the job of who his father is).

Oh the hypocrisy of Trump supporters. I am over being surprised though just amused.:D

Yes, he was comfortable bragging about it because in withholding the aid to get rid of the prosecutor, he was enacting official US foreign policy. Its legit mind blowing this is still brought up as an argument against him.
Jesus H *. They've got you parrots well trained, haven't they? Squak squak - stay on message - squak squak - skepticism and independent thought are prohibited.

Even the most blatant of corruption is excusable if CNN say so!

Jesus H fu**. They've got you parrots well trained, haven't they? Squak squak - stay on message - squak squak - skepticism and independent thought are prohibited.

Don’t get salty.

Did you read Fear? Trump's campaign was stalled and rudderless, and Jared and Ivanka were on holiday on a yacht in Croatia with Wendy Deng.

Jared was supposed to be running the campaign office.

That's dedication.
Be more a case of get the millennials out of the way.

once they put the closure to #_rsg RussiaGATE yet to find even one mea culpa and nought concessions, moved seemlessly to #_ukg UkraineGATE like Egyptian150markweave cottonwith wilful ignorance of FigBooty's warp and weft of ahistoricity
You go blackcat

<iframe width="450" height="350" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JLcVkF8UMsA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jesus H fu**. They've got you parrots well trained, haven't they? Squak squak - stay on message - squak squak - skepticism and independent thought are prohibited.

How many times ....
Biden senior was not threatening to withhold the aid for personal reasons, he was the agent of the USA government enacting US foreign policy, authorised by the President. He was the Vice President.

The enquiry into the company by the Ukraine DOJ had laid dormant for two years because there was no there there.

Hunter Biden was not employed by the company when it was under investigation. He was subsequently recruited to improve its image. You don’t employ someone for their contacts and potential influence in powerful circles if they are Mary Bloggs - bit like Anna Bligh recruited by the banks to improve their image - a profile helps enormously, knowledge of banking not required whatsoever.

Biden snr was not involved in getting Hunter the position. It is a private company who can employ who they wish.

Hunter Biden, Devon Archer and Chris Heinz we’re hawking their abilities as business consultants, largely based on their names; like rich privileged kids have done for thousands of years. Bit like rich donors getting their kids jobs as White House interns and Ambassadorships for themselves - get over it.

When you were young how many plain, super talented girls from poor families got jobs as receptionist at the local lawyers, accountant, dentist and doctor. Did you petition those businesses when the pretty, dumb blonde with contacts got the positions??? Of course not - so please spare us your ‘holier than thou’ rantings please.

The USA was trying to help Ukraine, and part of that included mentoring their executive in ridding their government and utilities of corruption. Biden rightfully was proud of how he made sure the message was understood.

Giuliani gave copies of numerous documents to Barr asking (ordering) him to investigate these allegations. I think we can rest assured that if there was any substance to them Barr would have fulfilled his duty and had them followed up by the DOJ and FBI.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back