Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 10: Everything's 'Peachy...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that Don Jr has a book out I am eagerly awaiting a book from Jared.

I expect the title to go something like this:

Donald J. Trump: My Part in his Downfall by Jared Kushner, President Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser.

The chapters on the Ukraine will be very tasty.
The saudi stuff will be sealed and the ivanka stuff blank

Pelosi playing him like Mario Kart after a few cones here.

Now she's bringing out the Nixon comparisons lol, getting that "worse than Nixon" message into the narrative.

As I keep saying, the crucial difference between this and Mueller is that on Mueller Trump's default and only strategy - all out blitzkreig attack - could and did work, because Mueller didn't join the fight.

Pelosi learned from the shutdown that Trump can't play D, and he can't rapidly change position.

He's picks a line - NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION ... READ THE TRANSCRIPT! - and just plows ahead no matter what.

But that's a very very risky strategy here, when Pelosi controls the battlefield and the timing of contact.

And she keeps changing the angle of attack so that him just shouting READ THE TRANSCRIPT is not only pointless, but undermines him.

General JLG hitting us with some intense political analysis to go along with his faultless military analysis.

I think I speak for all of us when I say we are lucky to have you here.

General JLG hitting us with some intense political analysis to go along with his faultless military analysis.

I think I speak for all of us when I say we are lucky to have you here.

Indeed.

I've got $100 on Trump to be out of office by the end of the year.

At 11/1 the value was there.

I wouldn't have put any more than that on it, but hey, do yourself a favour.

(Also, I love the way you bag my views on Iran and just totally pretend they didn't blow up the Saudi oil facilities, exactly as I predicted they would . Its brilliant)

The correct term is pulling it out of his ass
I thought his use of the term Blitzkrieg was very good.
Pelosi's intial breakthrough of Trump's defences, followed by a double envelopment of his argument finished off with the liquidation of his Presidency.
Classic Blitzkrieg tactics in action.

I thought his use of the term Blitzkrieg was very good.
Pelosi's intial breakthrough of Trump's defences, followed by a double envelopment of his argument finished off with the liquidation of his Presidency.
Classic Blitzkrieg tactics in action.
Lol
Only in slf's most fevered imaginings
Not his best work
That is well in the past

So when is your Poor Form going to come good?

Poor is relative. In this thread I'm God Form.

Indeed.

(Also, I love the way you bag my views on Iran and just totally pretend they didn't blow up the Saudi oil facilities, exactly as I predicted they would . Its brilliant)

Church of sportsbet accepts your donation I'm sure. Good luck with it I took the punt on the don in 2016 made a nice penny there. Dum spiro sperum as always

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Church of sportsbet accepts your donation I'm sure. Good luck with it I took the punt on the don in 2016 made a nice penny there. Dum spiro sperum as always

I should have put money on that, I was ure he was going to win. Made a few bob on Brexit too.

Indeed.

He resigns then gets what he wanted - a loyal band of believers who won't let facts get in the way of a good ideological rant who will eagerly sign up to Trump Media at the low low price of USD$15 per month.

They get to swallow the Soma as the world burns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back