List Mgmt. 2019 Draft/Trade/FA Thread - Final Wrap

Remove this Banner Ad

Your best post Ben
This is where it’s obvious you’re fairly new to the board (welcome by the way) Ben a few years ago was much more active on here and had many many valuable posts. Was poster of the year on at least one occasion. Quality contributor to the board for a long time.
mind you good call, was a great post.

This is where it’s obvious you’re fairly new to the board (welcome by the way) Ben a few years ago was much more active on here and had many many valuable posts. Was poster of the year on at least one occasion. Quality contributor to the board for a long time.
Two time poster of the year IIRC :thumbsu:

*blushes*
Would of been 3-4 years plus back now when I had time in my life to be a Suns Addict.
Had 3 kids since then the free time has diminished along with plenty of reply’s.

I’m always lurking ;)

*blushes*
Would of been 3-4 years plus back now when I had time in my life to be a Suns Addict.
Had 3 kids since then the free time has diminished along with plenty of reply’s.

I’m always lurking ;)
You've been busy Ben ;)

But very relatable on the lurking, There are eyes everywhere.

He left because his little princess demanded he take her back to Melbourne.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, Hook that s**t directly into my veins.

lol

At not getting flogged.

what’s Carlton shown?

Martin to be the next Deledio,
Leave an under performing club..

next minute the under performing club charges to the top and wins 2 premierships while Deledio walks away from the game with zilch.
a2248b4326bd589eea72bffaa025c808

Rowell and Anderson staying with Mark Evans, Ben Ainsworth will take Flanders under his wing.

Mad respect to Mark and his wife doing this year in year out. Awesome people. Will never forget when they saw me in my scarf at Mexicali and gave me a free guernsey they had on them.

Mad respect to Mark and his wife doing this year in year out. Awesome people. Will never forget when they saw me in my scarf at Mexicali and gave me a free guernsey they had on them.
The year Luko and B.King spent living with Evans and his wife obviously worked a treat because both signed extensions with us. I'm very confident that this is a good thing to have the Rowelly and Noah living with Evans.

Mark Evans will deserve a lot of credit when we make our rise up the ladder. He's done an enormous amount for us in the short time he's been here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember a week or two ago some on here were discussing schools our players had attended and someone even had a breakdown of private vs public. I thought it was interesting to learn Matt Rowell (Carey Grammar), Noah Anderson (Carey Grammar), Jeremy Sharp (Aquinas College) and Jy Farrar (Hale School) all attended private schools. Sam Flanders (Foster Secondary College) was the only player we took in the national draft who came from a public school.

I remember a week or two ago some on here were discussing schools our players had attended and someone even had a breakdown of private vs public. I thought it was interesting to learn Matt Rowell (Carey Grammar), Noah Anderson (Carey Grammar), Jeremy Sharp (Aquinas College) and Jy Farrar (Hale School) all attended private schools. Sam Flanders (Foster Secondary College) was the only player we took in the national draft who came from a public school.
Yeah that was me in the Suns in the media page 288. Will update that now cheers

Tomorrow is going to be very exciting, can't wait to watch and read all the articles. Hopefully the players spam their instagram stories too. All the new boys look very excited, great times ahead
Went past training , looks like an undrafted academy player or two are training with the seniors and there are still two rookie positions left to be filled

Remove this Banner Ad

Back