Gym & Misc Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swear to god every time I get a massage they go absolutely bonkers on my traps and the next day I end up feeling worse than I did before the massage.

Because my traps are pretty well developed they mistake it for office person tightness and go really hard on them and end up pushing something out of place.

Push day at the gym today and something in my scapula/rotator cuff area is just giving me a dull ache any time I'm pushing up any weight.

Swear to god every time I get a massage they go absolutely bonkers on my traps and the next day I end up feeling worse than I did before the massage.

Because my traps are pretty well developed they mistake it for office person tightness and go really hard on them and end up pushing something out of place.

Push day at the gym today and something in my scapula/rotator cuff area is just giving me a dull ache any time I'm pushing up any weight.

subtle brag ;)

how long does the pain go on for?

did massuer love you long time? :D

Why don't you just tell them to go easy on your traps and that they are fine?

Well even if he used just the one, curls in a rack is just something I’ve never understood...

Even curls with a standard big straight bar are kind of puzzling and unnecessary really. Only reason I can see is not having to lift the weight all the way from the ground, but if you're only curling 30kg anyway, why not just use the smaller curl bars, that are designed for that specific movement, and don't need the squat rack to be occupied?

Surely for the vast majority of gym-goers, the range of curl bars (don't most proper gyms have ones that go up to like 80kg?) and dumbbells is "enough" for whatever bicep/tricep work they're doing.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went to use the bench press this morning, look at the bench and... dandruff, left by the last person to use it who clearly didn't use either a towel or the spray and wipes supplied at the gym. Disgusting.

So with the return to work, shall we expect to see a return of patrons to gym?
We did this morning. Being smoky and drizzly, not many NY resolutioners either

Yeh 4 of us die hards on Xmas day.

I’ve had some NY resolutioners including

- bloke in Birkenstock’s (on a treadmill no less)

- bloke on a 35 degree day in adidas trackies, singlet, hat perched on top of styled hair and a bum bag

Honestly thought I was being punked

wow. weird as.

lol hat on top of styled hair.

The tracksuit thing in hot weather is weird. Saw someone jogging on one of the high 30s days in a tracksuit. Mental.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back