FTA-TV First Dates - Part 5 - Back to the Repeats

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I dunno. This episode just didn't make it for me. Where was the couple where one is really keen for another date and the other isn't and looks really hurt but pretends not to be. Oops... just had one. Poor Nicole. What a bastard.

I'm 13 days older than Paula. See, true love coulda been. Imagine me on this show... :p Bastard! I hate him!!! He took my bride.

I dunno. This episode just didn't make it for me. Where was the couple where one is really keen for another date and the other isn't and looks really hurt but pretends not to be. Oops... just had one. Poor Nicole. What a bastard.

I'm 13 days older than Paula. See, true love coulda been. Imagine me on this show... :p Bastard! I hate him!!! He took my bride.
Is Paula still a big fish to catch for a guy as old as her?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Paula still a big fish to catch for a guy as old as her?
I've always liked her. She's been in some of my favourite Aussie soaps - Number 96, Cop Shop, Richmond Hill, Home and Away. I also liked her older sister Carmen who also was an actress who died last year.

American Pie is on tonight. I saw it at the Crown cinema when it came out. I also ran into some of my students there.:$ But not as bad as running into some of my students who had wagged an aths carnival at Olympic Park to see Porkys at some cinema in the CBD. I had been given the day off in lieu of being on camp on a holiday(Show Day I think it was back in about 1982). Needless to say, no word was ever said about that day... LOL Good times.

Last edited:
American Pie is on tonight. I saw it at the Crown cinema when it came out. I also ran into some of my students there.:$ But not as bad as running into some of my students who had wagged an aths carnival at Olympic Park to see Porkys at some cinema in the CBD. I had been given the day off in lieu of being on camp on a holiday(Show Day I think it was back in about 1982). Needles to say, no word was ever said about that day... LOL Good times.
I had to go movies with a bunch of yr11s and 12s (city camp ) Semi pro with will ferrel. Horrendous.

Also had to endure Step Brothers and Napoleon Dynamite on dvd at camps.

Horrend. Ous.

Come to think of it i cant think of one good movie ive seen on camp. Red dog. Another s**t one
I saw Where The Boys Are with Connie Francis. Made a big impression :)

American Pie is on tonight. I saw it at the Crown cinema when it came out. I also ran into some of my students there.:$ But not as bad as running into some of my students who had wagged an aths carnival at Olympic Park to see Porkys at some cinema in the CBD. I had been given the day off in lieu of being on camp on a holiday(Show Day I think it was back in about 1982). Needles to say, no word was ever said about that day... LOL Good times.
unclerico.jpg

I've always liked her. She's been in some of my favourite Aussie soaps - Number 96, Cop Shop, Richmond Hill, Home and Away. I also liked her older sister Carmen who also was an actress who died last year.
Noice
1580211575810.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back