Climate Change Arguing

Remove this Banner Ad

you didn't read al the article did you?

or simply didn't understand it.
I understood it just fine dude.

Don't pretend you don't know this govt won't go for it , because " take THAT lefty "
That's this s**t govts sole reason for existing.

I understood it just fine dude.

Don't pretend you don't know this govt won't go for it , because " take THAT lefty "
That's this s**t govts sole reason for existing.

take "what" lefty?

FFS.......

I said this govts sole purpose was to troll the left , what part of it don't you understand ?
I for one honestly have no understanding as to what a troll is in today's online world.

It seems that if one has a different opinion to another, and they are consistent in their opinion, regardless as to whether they are right or wrong, they are labelled a troll.

I thought you were joking the first time you made your comment, but given you have followed up, there must be an element of seriousness in your question.

You have either lost touch with reality, or were never in touch with it in the first place.

I for one honestly have no understanding as to what a troll is in today's online world.

It seems that if one has a different opinion to another, and they are consistent in their opinion, regardless as to whether they are right or wrong, they are labelled a troll.

I thought you were joking the first time you made your comment, but given you have followed up, there must be an element of seriousness in your question.

You have either lost touch with reality, or were never in touch with it in the first place.
pro-coal mate ?

Australia should legislate a target of net zero emissions by 2050, the chief executive of the Business Council of Australia has said.

Appearing on Monday night’s Q&A panel, Jennifer Westacott told the audience “we have to do net zero by 2050”.

Asked if that meant Australia should follow other parliaments such as the United Kingdom and legislate for net zero she said, “I think that would be a start.”>>>>

THOSE CLOSET LEFTIES AT THE AUSTRALIAN BUSINESS COUNCIL SHOULD STAY IN THEIR LANE!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Australia should legislate a target of net zero emissions by 2050, the chief executive of the Business Council of Australia has said.

Appearing on Monday night’s Q&A panel, Jennifer Westacott told the audience “we have to do net zero by 2050”.

Asked if that meant Australia should follow other parliaments such as the United Kingdom and legislate for net zero she said, “I think that would be a start.”>>>>

THOSE CLOSET LEFTIES AT THE AUSTRALIAN BUSINESS COUNCIL SHOULD STAY IN THEIR LANE!!!!

yep and which energy solution actually work in reducing CO2?

Name one jurisdiction on the planet that has adopted a renewables energy policy that has low 14-70g CO2 per kwh, that doesn't rely upon hydro or nuclear? It is time we start holding technologies to account if we are to deliver this target.

Further we should start civil and criminal charges for those spruiking false or misleading representations under current financial regulatory laws.

yep and which energy solution actually work in reducing CO2?

Name one jurisdiction on the planet that has adopted a renewables energy policy that has low 14-70g CO2 per kwh, that doesn't rely upon hydro or nuclear? It is time we start holding technologies to account if we are to deliver this target.

Further we should start civil and criminal charges for those spruiking false or misleading representations under current financial regulatory laws.
Spend the money thats spent worldwide on fossil fuel subsides for one year on developing renewables - and we will have our answer

Spend the money thats spent worldwide on fossil fuel subsides for one year on developing renewables - and we will have our answer

So spend the money on a scheme that has failed to deliver every time, everywhere?

We have our answer, now it’s time for honesty and engineers.....not arm waving, politics and wishes.

So spend the money on a scheme that has failed to deliver every time, everywhere?

We have our answer, now it’s time for honesty and engineers.....not arm waving, politics and wishes.
I dont know by what metrics you are going by.

the metrics in my household has our electricity bill slashed to a fraction of what it was and we get to run the ac all day without worrying about the cost.

I have a mixture of solar / wind on my truck and caravan set up and that works a treat too - i spend weeks doing remote jobs and never need ac input.

I would suggest the five trillion we throw at fossil fuel subsidies each year would solve any problems we have fairly quickly.

i mean its not like fossil fuels come problem free is it?

theres pollution issues, gas plant explosions, pipelines breaking down etc etc - yet i dont gear you questioning their cash?

why is there different rules?

I dont know by what metrics you are going by.

the metrics in my household has our electricity bill slashed to a fraction of what it was and we get to run the ac all day without worrying about the cost.

I have a mixture of solar / wind on my truck and caravan set up and that works a treat too - i spend weeks doing remote jobs and never need ac input.

I would suggest the five trillion we throw at fossil fuel subsidies each year would solve any problems we have fairly quickly.

i mean its not like fossil fuels come problem free is it?

theres pollution issues, gas plant explosions, pipelines breaking down etc etc - yet i dont gear you questioning their cash?

why is there different rules?
And he fact that without input from renewables we wouldn't have enough reliable electricity for the country.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back