Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Something something Jack Watts

Votes: 14 38.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Everyone get over and check out their board

You have 4 things

1. Aim low, expect high & then raise the excuse flag
2. Expect high (rebuild completed by 2020 remember), when the wheels fall off then raise the excuse flag
3. Aim Low, if they make the 8, maybe win a derby... act like the flag has been won
4. Realise the best ever coach is gone, a career potato has taken over, the same s**t players and self focused captain are still there... proceed to cry

Brayshaw and Cerra going to be guns, meanwhile you got a forward pocket and some average key position players who do alright hiding behind 30 year olds on the brink of retirement.
You guys do a much better job at integrating your junkies and getting them to play I'll give you that.
What’s with Freo and burning top picks for spuds? How do you lose Neale, Hill and Langdon, while finishing at the bottom end of the ladder every year and only ending up with Rory Lobb? That’s a huge effort

Trading out 2 yrs of picks for a bloke who is free agent age already ..... f*n genius

Better cash in quick
Loaded up with picks in 17 and got our future kpp’s sorted. They should be ripe when JK hangs up the boots. Kelly comes in and solidifies our midfield for the next 5 years along with Yeo and Sheed. West Coasts impeccable planning keeps us in flag contention for years to come. Good times ahead, good times

The old Cockburn Dockers side

It’s funny how you weagles fans call them that when they never pushed out any of the wafl sides for their ground.

Oh my bad they SHARE it with Perf

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I always thought blasting freo fans to be the equivalent of beating up the special-ed kid. The sort of thing a kid who tortures small animals would enjoy.

The thing is that it would be good for WA footy if Freo were more successful, even jag a Premiership. i for one would like to see it happen.

Loaded up with picks in 17 and got our future kpp’s sorted. They should be ripe when JK hangs up the boots. Kelly comes in and solidifies our midfield for the next 5 years along with Yeo and Sheed. West Coasts impeccable planning keeps us in flag contention for years to come. Good times ahead, good times

That's funny Brayshaw and Cerra have done nothing but you blokes have your KPP sorted ?

Who ? Allen who's pretty short for a KPP or Brander who's such a great KPF he plays on the wing in the WAFL and can't even outmark blokes 10cm shorter than him

Yeah sounds pretty sorted to me

That's funny Brayshaw and Cerra have done nothing but you blokes have your KPP sorted ?

Who ? Allen who's pretty short for a KPP or Brander who's such a great KPF he plays on the wing in the WAFL and can't even outmark blokes 10cm shorter than him

Yeah sounds pretty sorted to me
Allen and Brander would easily replace mccarthy/tabener

Allen and Brander would easily replace mccarthy/tabener

Allens a pretty smart player so he'd have Tabs covered in general play but he'd rip his head off in a marking contest

Brander / McCarthy are pretty close neither of them can take a grab to save themselves

Allens a pretty smart player so he'd have Tabs covered in general play but he'd rip his head off in a marking contest

Brander / McCarthy are pretty close neither of them can take a grab to save themselves
I dunno how you could rather either cockburn player above allen and brander

Maybe if they weren't playing for cockburn

Back