The BF Unofficial league thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Am thinking of getting together a series of leagues based on promotion/relegation each season. Top four go up and bottom four go down much like the English football league.
A spot has become available in BFA League 3 please let me know if anyone wants it.

Last edited:
In the meantime 723748

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am thinking of getting together a series of leagues based on promotion/relegation each season. Top four go up and bottom four go down much like the English football league.
Four leagues are now full and I've set up a fifth - BFA League 5 - if you want to join the league code is 258657.

If you join up please let me know your team name so I can track who is who. Cheers

Last edited:
BFA League 6 is now open - code 130522 please let me know if you join up so I know who is who. Cheers

BFA League 6 is now open - code 130522 please let me know if you join up so I know who is who. Cheers

If anyone wants in on a draft league, we have a league with 3-4 positions available drafting on this coming saturday at 4pm.

code is 956614.

just for fun, no money involved but will be a competitive comp

Remove this Banner Ad

Back