Will this season get finished or will it be null and void?

Remove this Banner Ad

The tv companies have already made their money from airing them. They won't have to refund that

You cant say they wont have to refund it. Should the season be deleted there is a very real possibility they will. Id be chasing my money back in court if I was a company that paid to have my name associated with the PL this season and it ceased to exist.

The above obviously doesnt apply if the season is finished off like it was in Belgoum save for the remaining 25%.

You cant say they wont have to refund it. Should the season be deleted there is a very real possibility they will. Id be chasing my money back in court if I was a company that paid to have my name associated with the PL this season and it ceased to exist.

The above obviously doesnt apply if the season is finished off like it was in Belgoum save for the remaining 25%.
The tv stations have made more money from the league games played so far than they've paid. If they refund what they've paid they'd be liable to pay back everything earnt and would be worse off lol

Ive got contacts at MVFC, its not looking good but luckily most of the season is complete and next season doesnt start until mid Oct which avoids peak Corona virus issues.

AFL is in a very bad position with the season only starting.
Only the victory and Sydney FC are financially viable. Melbourne city with the CFG money are but only for as long as they want to pump money into a pointless exercise.

Only the victory and Sydney FC are financially viable. Melbourne city with the CFG money are but only for as long as they want to pump money into a pointless exercise.
Pointless? They're making a solid return on that club.

The A League and other clubs, esp Melbourne Victory, need Melbourne City and the City Football Group more than you'd think (at first glance)

In a short space of time, our women's team have established themselves as the first great Dynasty of the W League (for example)

Youre talking in absolutes here. If you void the season like you want 0% of it has been completed. Its expunged from the record.

A 75% complete season is not a void season. You cant have it both ways.

Its not an absolute that the broadcasters have received the benefit either like you say. Many are answerable to companies that advertise with them and guess how they will react to paying for their name to be associated with a season that no longer exists.
Seriously, you don't understand was absolutes are....and your thought process is seriously flawed on this.

WSW, Adelaide Utd are doing well. Over the last 10 years the league has done pretty well. Next sesson starting in mid oct is going to help enormously although finishing this season off faces difficulties with availabe venues if it can restart in June.

Seriously, you don't understand was absolutes are....and your thought process is seriously flawed on this.

You claimed that the broadcasters had received its benefit for the season in the case of it being voided and could not claim compensation. Thats an absolute through and through.

Pointless? They're making a solid return on that club.
Through Aaron Mooy?

Every other year they've got nothing out of it. It's a shell to funnel cost a through with the once every decade or two player they can sell to Europe

The tv stations have made more money from the league games played so far than they've paid. If they refund what they've paid they'd be liable to pay back everything earnt and would be worse off lol

Exactly the reason a void situation is unlikely even if no more games are played. Void = the league did not exist, no games played for the whole season. All the companies paying to advertise their name to be associated with the PL for this season are going to want their money back.

Liverpool could even be forced to put the next kit deal on hold for another season with New Balance not getting a season of football as agreed to previously.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Through Aaron Mooy?

Every other year they've got nothing out of it. It's a shell to funnel cost a through with the once every decade or two player they can sell to Europe

They sold Mooy for more than they paid for the club lol.

If they sell Arzani for something halfway decent they've probably covered all the running costs of the club from two player sales, and they're developing other young players.

It's hardly pointless.

Exactly the reason a void situation is unlikely even if no more games are played. Void = the league did not exist, no games played for the whole season. All the companies paying to advertise their name to be associated with the PL for this season are going to want their money back.

Liverpool could even be forced to put the next kit deal on hold for another season with New Balance not getting a season of football as agreed to previously.
Hahahahaha

They already got the benefit. Are you really that thick or just being FAITH and pool goggled. Millions of eyeballs already viewed those ads. Advertisers won't be asking for money back from tv stations because Liverpool don't get a trophy lol

You claimed that the broadcasters had received its benefit for the season in the case of it being voided and could not claim compensation. Thats an absolute through and through.
For 75% of the season...which is true. And wouldn't be able to claim for any compensation in the event of force majeure...which is also true...not opinion.

Hahahahaha

They already got the benefit. Are you really that thick or just being FAITH and pool goggled. Millions of eyeballs already viewed those ads. Advertisers won't be asking for money back from tv stations because Liverpool don't get a trophy lol
And I know this because my current employer is going through this right now

Hahahahaha

Nothing to do with Liverpool, just the legal realities of attempting to void a season that is deleted and no longer exists.

What your saying is entirely true for a season where a result is declared even if all 380 games arent played and the exact reason wjy theyve done just that in Belgium already.

Nothing to do with Liverpool, just the legal realities of attempting to void a season that is deleted and no longer exists.

What your saying is entirely true for a season where a result is declared even if all 380 games arent played and the exact reason wjy theyve done just that in Belgium already.

If I pay you to wear my shirt for 10 games and you only play 9 games, I can't demand a refund for those 9 games you wore my shirt.

No it most definitely is not the case. I've seen sponsorship and advertising contracts and finishing the season isn't relevant

Remove this Banner Ad

Back