news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Ngannou has become one of my favourite fighters. He’s actually a really nice guy outside the octagon lol. The fact that he was living in the streets of Paris 7 years ago is incredible. (I only just found this out)

Ngannou has become one of my favourite fighters. He’s actually a really nice guy outside the octagon lol. The fact that he was living in the streets of Paris 7 years ago is incredible. (I only just found this out)
He's already champ in waiting, I can't see DC or Stipe wanting any of that at their age.

Not sure I'd be ruling either of them out, especially Stipe. He has of course already beaten Ngannou.

I would have both of them as strong favourites against Ngannou, but he has looked terrifying lately. He won't be able to just charge forward on either of them like he did on the weekend or he'll end up flat on his back taking a beating. He looks a long way ahead of the rest of the pack at heavyweight though. The only other guy I'd give a chance to right now would be Gane, but I believe they either are or have been training partners and may not want to fight.

Trouble now for is Ngannou has no one else to fight but the division is held up in front of him. DC/Stipe aren't taking that fight, but why would Frankie Murder accept anything else. May be a year on the shelf which would suck

Had Walt won maybe that fight could have made sense, I don't think a Reem rematch does anything for him. Why risk your deserved title shot against anyone else? Maybe smoke for an easy pay cheque I guess

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stipe vs DC needs to happen ASAP!
It's time for a HW Championship fight.

I'm not sure who the Reem fights next.

A few little noises around Francis vs Jones.
I rekon Reem vs Volkov
That would be a great fight imo. Ngannou should just wait for a title shot there is no one left for him to fight

If Jones wants to fight heavyweight he has to get one under his belt and then face off for the title. Francis is next in line to fight for the title . Stipe will fight to defend but I’m not sure who with. Or do the ufc have to do a DC third fight. If jones wins and DC wins . A fight at heavyweight looms. Jones can start eating from now. Anyway it’s intriguing.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don’t think Jones will fight Ngannou. I remember him always saying in interviews when asked that he will only fight at HW If it’s right. To me it sounds like a $$$ thing & also the right opponent.

Jones is 2.30 to Ngannou 1.70 on some US bookies so this isnt the case. Ngannou rightful fav

Jones cant wrestle anymore and certainly wont have power at HW. Doesnt have any in his hands at 205
Ye I can’t see Jon taking Ngannou down.

Ye I can’t see Jon taking Ngannou down.
Couldnt take Santos down, took smith down but we saw what Glover did to him, Reyes. He hasnt wrestled well for a while, I cant see him taking down a giant

Hes more hittable than ever too. He will fight Jan next, he doesnt want any real smoke. Much respect from me if he ever goes to HW but i doubt be does

Remove this Banner Ad

Back