Trades Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which of these is the go:
1) Cumming to Lloyd (nil itb)
2) Cumming to Howe (~200k itb)

Leaning 2 to play the BE then use the extra to get a premium mid Next week.

so Libbaspud is back and he only plays inside mid. Who loses inside mid minutes then? Could it be Bailey Smith? It can't be Crae because if he played any more outisde he would be in the stands. I was so confident bringing Howe and Bailey Smith into my side this week. Only 2 scenarios would have given me any doubt and they just had to happen: Madgen out and Libba back in.
Hard to get a read on that dogs team at the moment. Started the season incredibly poor considering all the hype they get from media prior to the start. Everyone had them as a shoe in to win against saints but they looked horrible. Wonder if Bevo will cave and chuck in his all star mids at some point which means Bailey loses his inside spot. So many variables with them. Still a little dumb founded lipinski got dropped considering he was far and away from being their worst last week. Something is off at the dogs

so Libbaspud is back and he only plays inside mid. Who loses inside mid minutes then? Could it be Bailey Smith? It can't be Crae because if he played any more outisde he would be in the stands. I was so confident bringing Howe and Bailey Smith into my side this week. Only 2 scenarios would have given me any doubt and they just had to happen: Madgen out and Libba back in.
Started with Smith so I'll keep him til he loses cash but I'm not expecting he averages 90's in the reduced game time format for much longer.

Heaps of other good fwd options around that price,
Parfitt, Rozee, Simpkin, Gresham (injury affected Rd1 score)

No way I'm bringing in a north player. Sorry Simpkin

1 more week for mine. If he performs again I'm on board.
Others on watch are Jelwood, McGrath and Rozee. Another tick form those guys and I've got to seriously consider getting them in before they continue going up in cash.

Eg:
Macrae-> Jelwood.
Pickett -> McGrath
Greenwood -> Simpkin
Could be on the cards next week.

Defense is a shambles but there's no one putting their hands up so I'm almost content to let that entire part of my side rot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Madgen's out this week - could mean Howe is stuck down back more this week. Would avoid Howe.
I'm not to sure to be honest.

Roughead takes the FF
Moore takes the CHF
Maynard is quite versatile so he takes what the third tall?

Howe last year without Madgen at the back end still scored:

Rd20: 92
QF: 114
PF: 107

Can't come off as much talk as he's had this week to playing a lockdown role tbh.

Naismith to Simpkin/Howe
Or
Cavarra to Young/Ash/Sturt etc (keep Naismith)???

I'm leaning towards the dumping Naismith option and give the rest of those rooks 1 more week to prove themselves.
They could all easily get dropped next week.

I don't rate Howe and think his 20-30pt game will always be at risk of being next. So I'd say Naismith -> Simpkin looks a goer and gives you the most points on ground anyway this week.

Hi all, slowly warming back into fantasy after I though I’d basically lost all interest in the year.

Worpel -> Florent was locked in last night (Worpel had been underwhelming and I’m playing the BE game on Florent... perfect role)

Very likely going Naismith -> Pittonet with the 2nd trade

3rd trade currently thinking Whitfield -> Ebert/Petracca

Have to confess I’ve seen very little of Port this year though... is Ebert going to keep up the good scoring? Does Wines coming back wreck things for him? I’m a sucker for a POD so would love to take the punt on him over the much higher owned Trac.

Hi all, slowly warming back into fantasy after I though I’d basically lost all interest in the year.

Worpel -> Florent was locked in last night (Worpel had been underwhelming and I’m playing the BE game on Florent... perfect role)

Very likely going Naismith -> Pittonet with the 2nd trade

3rd trade currently thinking Whitfield -> Ebert/Petracca

Have to confess I’ve seen very little of Port this year though... is Ebert going to keep up the good scoring? Does Wines coming back wreck things for him? I’m a sucker for a POD so would love to take the punt on him over the much higher owned Trac.
Ebert can win his own ball I reckon... he was in my team all pre-season until the concussions started to muck with him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back