Trades Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing the following as I want to set and forget my ruck..
Dusty -> Simpkin
Naismith -> Gawn (partnered now with Grundy, D.Cameron R3)
Whitfield -> ......
Struggling with this final trade, need the funds for Gawn from Whit, have 485k for a F5 ... Lukosious? Zak Butters (anyone think his scoring will be consistent)? Butler (very low BE of 5)?
Grab a fwd rookie and keep the cash.
Still 3 trades next couple of weeks.
Move mountains next week if you have spare $.
Taylor -25, Budarick -18, T.Berry 4 all low to neg break evens and the first 2 are capable of matching the likes of Lukosius score wise.

Only thing better than 3 trades, is 3 trades with spare $ up your sleeve.

Taylor -25, Budarick -18, T.Berry 4 all low to neg break evens and the first 2 are capable of matching the likes of Lukosius score wise.

I dont mind playing Buderick on the field, however it that means 3 rooks on field in fwd line thats a bit too much.

Interesting news on Collingwood:

Stephenson and Will's are in, Thomas and Magden suspected outs. Magden out means Howe likely doesn't score as freely.
Cameron keeping Cox out of the team this week. How likely is this to continue? If Cameron plays every week he's a must have, if not he's wasting a spot.

Distrust in Bevo has got me questioning getting in Bailey Smith.
Also Madgen could be dropped this week and this puts doubt about getting in Howe.
There goes my 2 trade in targets which I was certain about a few days ago

Bevo certainly a factor but even if it goes awry you're still riding the BE wave with Bailey Smith.

Good thinking actually, and i can DPP Buderick into the forward line and then get in Bennell.
Dusty -> Simpkin
Naismith -> Gawn (partnered now with Grundy, D.Cameron R3)
Whitfield -> Bennell (3 rookies mids, Rowell, Bennell and Pickett).
288k left over, hopefully upgrade one of Starcevich or Brander next week that I'm fielding.

Which team would you guys prefer? Jelwood team has 100k in bank whereas Gawn team has 20k in bank.View attachment 894493View attachment 894494
Really strong backline, not sure who you are trading out so always hard to gauge, but which time would i not want to come up against is the Gawn one, but i think the cash gen on Pitt and Selwood is better in the long run.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any chance Naismith plays? Wouldn't be any issue except we won't be able to move Ceglar forward after tonight's game starts.
FFS I can see it happening now
I will put Ceglar R2 and move Naismith to R3. Then I will field Max King at F6 and he will get 20. Naismith will end up playing, scoring 70 on my ruck bench.
Makes me want to just trade out Naismith right now

I will put Ceglar R2 and move Naismith to R3. Then I will field Max King at F6 and he will get 20. Naismith will end up playing, scoring 70 on my ruck bench.

That's my worry, Naismith is going to outscore King/Budarick who I am going to have to play (assuming Sturt doesn't get named) and I have to go out in a minute and probably won't get time to switch them after teams are announced and before bounce down.

I suppose on the brightside we're protected from Naismith being named and then being a late withdrawal.

I‘m trading Naismith tonight. Ceglar to R2 and basically turning Naismith into Simpkin.
I’m concerned these injuries will keep popping up for Naismith.

Naismith has a BE of -4, I don't get why people are trading him. He's got 200k to make and will be serviceable as an R2/R3.
I kind of agree with this. I have Darcy Cameron at R3, and was thinking of going Naismith to Pittonet, but I don't see there being a huge difference between Pittonet and Cameron output wise (Cameron took 8 marks in a ridiculously closed game last week). Once Naismith returns, i'd be fielding him over Pittonet anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back