AFL 2020 - AFL Round 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Topsport contacted me and gave me the option of voiding future bets or letting them ride.

All were with bonus bets anyways.

Libbalibbalibbaaa more disposals than Heeney - $1.70 BE (should be full time mid, no dunks. TOG will increase this week as well.)
Bont u20.5 disposals - Lads $1.87 (will cop Hewett, only 1/3 on that line this year)

Edit: Bailey Smith is $4.40 for 25+ on BE (superboost) for those who were talking about that market

Last edited:

I also like dogs if they get to a 5.5-6.5 start, too much made of Syd win last week they always beat North and I think the dogs have enough in middle to cover dunkley,like libba 66.5 fantasy at beteasy with a few added minutes and responsibilities In middle and won't be tagged, got 60 last week off 18 touches with barely a tackle either.. also do you guys like GWS to wake up vs a gun team,didn't they ambush pies last year at home like came out nuts early without key players, pies obviously way more solid down back now but who knows how the Harry O stuff affects them too

Remember how lopsided the umpiring was in the '16 grand final?

It will be like that again tonight, except the other way around, and the Dogs will get absolutely crucified by the men in green or yellow or whatever.

That's my prediction. Sydney SU is money for jam.

Also like Papley 2g @ 2.30 and 3g @ 5.50.

multi of Wb+ 6.5/ Kennedy AGS ($2.75)/ Wallis AGS ($1.75) /alt total over 101.5 ($1.16) Tab Multiplier x 1.3 normally pays $8.50 I got about $12.00 , also liking 2 from each team at odds Wallis first goal $24 bfair or $21 tab,Bont $36 Betfair if forward early become great odds, Hayward $24 Betfair, Sinclair $42 bfair

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve had two future bets running since before Rd.1 started with Neds, both were still active during the first break and both still active now. No cash out options though which is a bummer. Have Rowell in both for Rising Star @ $3.75, in to $1.10 now

Take a screenshot of your Rowell bet. Just in case Neds tries to screw you later in the year. It would be crap if they void the bet later in the year but yet didnt refund your money till then.

Sydney +23.5
Live
Bulldogs down rotations, could run out of steam Here

Remember how lopsided the umpiring was in the '16 grand final?

It will be like that again tonight, except the other way around, and the Dogs will get absolutely crucified by the men in green or yellow or whatever.

That's my prediction. Sydney SU is money for jam.

Also like Papley 2g @ 2.30 and 3g @ 5.50.
I was wrong about the umpires and Sydney but so, so right about Papley.

4g was at 15s as well, that last snap made my day :moustache:

Last edited:
SB have recorded Bailey Smith 20 or more disposals as a loss. He hit 20. It's on the AFL site. Do I have to contact them and tell them to stop smoking crack?

Edit; Nvm, they updated it.

You literally never see umpires enforce that rule either...

It is very rare....but does happen.

SlowCraftyInganue-size_restricted.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back