Politics Black Lives Matter

Remove this Banner Ad

So if the horrible death of one black person warrants protests around the world despite the corona risk, why aren't their protests being held about the Uighars being sterilized and what is happening in Hong Kong? I guess Asian lives dont matter.

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app
of course it doesnt matter to the left, as its a free democracy, free speach society being over taken by a evil communist dictatorship

You can’t make this crap up! The overloaded soy sipping BLM protesters are shooting African American kids
Cool story bra
The African American cops as well
The left always eat them self as they always have to hate something...They are loons programmed to loath and hate!
Based on a conspiracy! But he won’t be able to explain the black cops political views.

The irony is nearly all of the BLM lions are young brainwashed degenerate white kids
of course it doesnt matter to the left, as its a free democracy, free speach society being over taken by a evil communist dictatorship
There is a certain lovely irony reading someone calling others loons and brainwashed whilst they themselves have dropped shoulder deep into oldmanyellsatcloud.gif mode spewing forth with fox news dot points. More please.

There is a certain lovely irony reading someone calling others loons and brainwashed whilst they themselves have dropped shoulder deep into oldmanyellsatcloud.gif mode spewing forth with fox news dot points. More please.
Cause raving about Nazis 75 years after they were relevant is just so sane and not unhinged at all.

for starters its not fox news

any comment about those brainwashed soy boys killing and injuring several African Americans. the ones whom they are meant to be protesting for and against the treatment from those evil nazi cops

try and keep up before trying to throw insults soy drinker

In most cases, yes. But if you fly a Nazi or other ethno-supremacist flag, consider yourself lucky that you still have a house at all. If I was a cop and some Nazi f*ck came whingeing that someone had set their house on fire I'd shrug my shoulders and somehow lose all the paperwork on the case...
"Damn Nazi's....they are everywhere".....Boo!

Cause raving about Nazis 75 years after they were relevant is just so sane and not unhinged at all.
No worries slinky.
try and keep up before trying to throw insults soy drinker
Don't need to throw insults. You've got 400 posts in 2 weeks (on an alias no less). Says it all about how little substance there is on the other side of that keyboard.

"I'm concerned about voter registration in Mississippi, the blacks are having lots of events for voter registration.
People in Mississippi have to get involved, too" -
Mississippi election commissioner:

"Damn Nazi's....they are everywhere".....Boo!

They aren't EVERYWHERE, but you're dead right. For those of that ilk who ARE out there

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

xT5LMpunhsQIS6wHYI.gif

"I'm concerned about voter registration in Mississippi, the blacks are having lots of events for voter registration.
People in Mississippi have to get involved, too" -
Mississippi election commissioner:
How f****g stupid are people, even if her rubbish about bad wording is honest, there is no excuse for a paid official putting crap like that up.

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just for those who actually want to know what they're kneeling for..

Disrupting the western prescribed nuclear family.. go for it comrades!! Never mind the outcomes that have been demonstrated in study after study.

Not as much about police violence as you might expect?

More a laundry list of vague social justice grievances that can and will never be resolved. The perfect, never ending (by design) struggle for the ignorant young left to embrace!

Just for those who actually want to know what they're kneeling for..

Disrupting the western prescribed nuclear family.. go for it comrades!! Never mind the outcomes that have been demonstrated in study after study.

Not as much about police violence as you might expect?

More a laundry list of vague social justice grievances that can and will never be resolved. The perfect, never ending (by design) struggle for the ignorant young left to embrace!

I'd suggest that they rephrase '...disrupting the western prescribed nuclear family...' and go for 'enhancing'. After all, their aim is inclusion of LGBT+ couples within that family unit. An enhancement that makes you righties go nuclear:D

I'd suggest that they rephrase '...disrupting the western prescribed nuclear family...' and go for 'enhancing'. After all, their aim is inclusion of LGBT+ couples within that family unit. An enhancement that makes you righties go nuclear:D

LGBT+ couples obviously can make great parents and some straight parents are awful, but that has very little to do with the issues faced by black communities..

Pretty sure this isn't the debate a whole bunch of well meaning footy players thought they were involved in.

Yep, enhancing it by exploiting well-meaning policy.

LGBT+ couples obviously can make great parents and some straight parents are awful, but that has very little to do with the issues faced by black communities..

Pretty sure this isn't the debate a whole bunch of well meaning footy players thought they were involved in.

Well, it is a struggle for equality in a larger sense - black lives matter as much as the next person's. The movement expanded, much like the original gay and lesbian struggle for a voice in society expanded to the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transexual, Plus movement that it is today.

They do have to make sure the focus of the message remains on equality. If it becomes one of black ethno-nationalism the movement will disintegrate.

No-one could be so ignorant as to ask that question.

The lack of 'which policy?' belies your knowledge of precisely what I am referring to in the context of family.

'Exploitation' implies a negative though, and I see no problem whatsoever with same-sex couples raising children. Hence me being unable to see the negative you're trying to imply here.

Unless you meant something else?

'Exploitation' implies a negative though, and I see no problem whatsoever with same-sex couples raising children. Hence me being unable to see the negative you're trying to imply here.

Unless you meant something else?
What does BLM have to do with same-sex child-rearing?

Nice deflection.

What does BLM have to do with same-sex child-rearing?

Nice deflection.

Deflection? Tiger08 posted a link to the BLM website, yeah? Towards the end of their mission statement;

We practice empathy. We engage comrades with the intent to learn about and connect with their contexts.

We make our spaces family-friendly and enable parents to fully participate with their children. We dismantle the patriarchal practice that requires mothers to work “double shifts” so that they can mother in private even as they participate in public justice work.

We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.

We foster a queer‐affirming network. When we gather, we do so with the intention of freeing ourselves from the tight grip of heteronormative thinking, or rather, the belief that all in the world are heterosexual (unless s/he or they disclose otherwise).

We cultivate an intergenerational and communal network free from ageism. We believe that all people, regardless of age, show up with the capacity to lead and learn.

We embody and practice justice, liberation, and peace in our engagements with one another.

Then I wrote

And then you wrote

Yep, enhancing it by exploiting well-meaning policy.

Then I wrote

Exploiting? How so?

And you wrote

No-one could be so ignorant as to ask that question.

The lack of 'which policy?' belies your knowledge of precisely what I am referring to in the context of family.

Then you accuse me of deflecting. Now how am I deflecting when I'm addressing part of what is written on the BLM website?

Deflection? Tiger08 posted a link to the BLM website, yeah? Towards the end of their mission statement;

Then I wrote

And then you wrote

Then I wrote

And you wrote

Then you accuse me of deflecting. Now how am I deflecting when I'm addressing part of what is written on the BLM website?
It is an attempt to diminish the greater cultural problem causing a 'need' for wider familial recognition.

65% is in no way accounted for even remotely by same-sex coupling post-birth in the US, the very nation BLM was founded in.

It is an attempt to diminish the greater cultural problem causing a 'need' for wider familial recognition.

It's just another facet of the struggle though. If it didn't matter to them they wouldn't mention anything other than their original focus of police violence would they? Fair enough if it seems like 'mission creep' to you but it's all important.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back