Game Day Round 6, 2020: Collingwood v Hawthorn, 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello Omeara. You want shorter lists ? Pal 1 touch in a quarter when we need to dig in doesn’t cut it.

Wingard ... what ever has you sulking , ****ing get over it and start to contribute.

Sicily has to stop being a lazy prick and take responsibility of using the footy to our advantage at every opportunity.

Ceglar sorry you’re not afl first ruck standard.

O’Brien 7 years teasing ... you need to go , to miss 20 metres out directly in front was a disaster , Collingwood almost did the old two goal turnaround after Elliot shot from 50 on the boundary.

I want to write something, but I just don't know how I feel.

We are exactly where all my ****ing mates have been saying and waiting for. Nowhere.

O'Meara just about disappoints me more than anyone on our list. He has an amazing game against the tigers, and then just goes missing. If you take him on exposed form since being a hawk, he is a B-grade mid.

What I thought might hold Worpel back has, Mitchell returning, and his lack of composure. I am just not sure he will ever be much more than a B-grade inside mid. His kicking and kicks around the corner are doing my head in.

Up forward, we have literally no semblance of a presence. I really don't know how/why we thought we could be a decent side relying on Patton or Lewis to be our spearhead alongside O'Brien.

I actually think our backline has held up really well and have kept this below the 10 goal loss it will become so far. Day the only highlight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta say the old premiership players look past it - need to turn the list over. Too slow and not hungry/good enough..
Yeah we gotta wonder what we ca get for the likes of Smith, Bruest and Gunners. No one else will be worth much. Gonna love Scrimshaw and Day of half back next 10 years. Keep the core of Sicily, O'meara, Mitchell, Impey, Wingard, Hardwick, Scrimshaw, Day, and go hard at the draft. Worpel is a major concern. With Mitchell and Omeara he's the odd man out.

honestly guys.. not trying to be a whinger here.. but are we honestly tanking lol
I’d actually be ok with this- my expectations will adjust but I know what would actually happen.. we’l bounce back towards end of season and win a few meaningless games, get pick 10 when we really need a new cornerstone for the club

Said last week we need some run. Glass should have come in and run off half back.

We Don’t run. Being a forward in our team would be the most frustrating position in all the AFL.

Wingard’s is probably wondering if he made the right choice

I hate having pot shots at players - especially during the game but I can't watch Henderson handball to a player under pressure/slide off tackles/not even TRY. One effort (I use that term loosely) is all you get.

Not any one players fault we're getting slayed out of the middle and everywhere around the ground. I just want to see effort. Plus we are sooooo SLOW and stagnant. The whole thing makes me sad.

Can I ask what the hell has he done besides pixk up kicks in the back 50 then kick long down the line that doesn't excite me . Plays with zero flair and is to slow . Sick of the club banking on these late draft picks to come good when they are just solid c grade players .

We finally get an early pick and you can see the difference in day compared to our other young players
Agree, tim Clarke, Stephen greene and Harry Morrison. Same player.

I'm not saying I'm a better coach than Clarko.... but I'm not saying I'm not. ;)

Our blokes don't enjoy our game style. Some weeks they can muster the required effort to execute what he wants but it's arduous, dour and boring and I reckon it's saps the players enjoyment and confidence and that gets reflected in effort.

Last edited:
Here’s a strange concept: in these time when we’re all banging on about hot to make her game better, how about we don’t waste the time for a chat with a head coach at half time?? Want a better contest? Clark is efforts better spent with the team than channel 7 ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back