Round 7 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Already have Rankine from the get-go. Looks like it's Simpson + B. Smith in for me.

Didn't watch the game, how bad was Cripps shoulder knock?

Will day -30 be, gonna be 209k if he scores another 90, surely boat will be sailed next week if going rankine and simpson this week ?

Ceglar lynch
To
Macrae rankine +120k

no f@&$ given and good riddance

Starce young Taylor budarick mcinerney ready to go soon 😂

honestly who we thinking out of
Danger titch macrae as the best midfield target right now?
Bailey smith in the following week

Gonna keep the pit another few weeks as the rookies have to go first. He’ll stay 400 plus a few more weeks

Not fussed with the forwardline looking so bad as it’s going to be the easiest to upgrade to this year.
Thoughts family?
D8E41829-7AC6-4C2F-AEAC-A7333DCB2AE4.png 090D6E02-90E9-4AE2-821A-C7289A174F7E.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gonna miss the boat on Simpson. in 2017 he played 5 games at a 43 average, 1 game in 2018 and scored 28.
The 112 is a huge outlier, basically done on opportunity with Duncan and Narkle going out so down 2 MID rotations.

I am confident there will be a plethora of rookies coming with the crammed fixture about to cook everyone's plans.

However I will be making these trades, Taylor > Rankine and Starc > Whitfield.

Next plan of attack is to get Goldy/Gawn. Gonna require 3 trades.

DEF: Lloyd, Docherty, Ridley, Sicily, Houston, Clark (Brander, Rivers)
MID: Neale, Dangerfield, Macrae, Yeo, Coniglio, Dusty, Whitfield, Pickett (McInerney, Bennell, Budarick(
RUC: Grundy, Pittonet (Xerri)
FWD: Simpkin, Brayshaw, B Smith, D Smith, Rankine, King (Aarts, Davis)

Fairly happy with where the team is at. Thoughts?

Already know im bringing in simpson and rankine like everyone else.

The question is who to trade out. I thinking its prob gotta be starc and noble as pittojet should get closer to his breakeven than starc will.
Noble has a low breakeven but cant see the Pies giving him another chance with quaynor and varcoe back in the team unless injuries hit.

Not sure green and mcinerney play next week either gotta work it out when the teams hit.

1594558428962.png

Already know im bringing in simpson and rankine like everyone else.

The question is who to trade out. I thinking its prob gotta be starc and noble as pittojet should get closer to his breakeven than starc will.
Noble has a low breakeven but cant see the Pies giving him another chance with quaynor and varcoe back in the team unless injuries hit.

Not sure green and mcinerney play next week either gotta work it out when the teams hit.

View attachment 911170
Starc's gotta go, BE of 90+

Then I'd go Noble or Pitt. I assume you have a RUCK/FWD off screen at F6, and maybe Hill at F5, otherwise I don't see how you remove both Noble and Starc for Simpson and Rankine

Anyone got BEs on Starc and Pitto?

I'm thinking T Brown to Simpson and C Taylor/Budarick to Rankine but I might need to do some flick around if Starc has to go this week I'd prefer to downgrade Pitto next week and upgrade Starc to Lloyd then.

Gonna miss the boat on Simpson. in 2017 he played 5 games at a 43 average, 1 game in 2018 and scored 28.
The 112 is a huge outlier, basically done on opportunity with Duncan and Narkle going out so down 2 MID rotations.

I am confident there will be a plethora of rookies coming with the crammed fixture about to cook everyone's plans.

However I will be making these trades, Taylor > Rankine and Starc > Whitfield.

Next plan of attack is to get Goldy/Gawn. Gonna require 3 trades.

DEF: Lloyd, Docherty, Ridley, Sicily, Houston, Clark (Brander, Rivers)
MID: Neale, Dangerfield, Macrae, Yeo, Coniglio, Dusty, Whitfield, Pickett (McInerney, Bennell, Budarick(
RUC: Grundy, Pittonet (Xerri)
FWD: Simpkin, Brayshaw, B Smith, D Smith, Rankine, King (Aarts, Davis)

Fairly happy with where the team is at. Thoughts?
Narkle out for an extended period gives Simpson an opportunity. He only needs 2 more games and he'll be priced at 220k with 2 scores around 50-60. I find it funny that you are prepared to give Rankine a chance with his injury history but not Simpson with a few more years in the system. Cash is key this year and Rankine and Simpson are the rookies that will make it the quickest.

Anyone got BEs on Starc and Pitto?

I'm thinking T Brown to Simpson and C Taylor/Budarick to Rankine but I might need to do some flick around if Starc has to go this week I'd prefer to downgrade Pitto next week and upgrade Starc to Lloyd then.

Starc 93
Pitto 96

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back