Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Remove this Banner Ad

"Did my covid test. Mmmmm. An' you've done one? My shnozz is a bit smaller than yours. But myyyyy IT'S A CROSS BETWEEN a hard nose pick and a sneeze, I reckon. Cos AFTER, AFTERWARDS ya go like this n' ya got tears n' ya GARN LIKE THAT n' it's like a sneeeeeze, y know wot how sneezes, feel, pretty good?".

Sneezes :thumbsu:

Wait until you get to the part where they talk about head high bumps and the Nerdling reinforms TGO that the tribunal is independent.
Yes, the Nerdling attempted to place an obstacle in the shape of a fact in the way of the holy rant, but the holy rant merely momentarily paused, reconsidered, and then it duly plowed on over the obstacle in the shape of a fact and resumed its stately progression regardless.

Last edited:
Robbo: When did that change come in?
Whateley: Two seasons ago
Robbo: I am Chief Football Writer of the Sun
The dismissive "Pffft" is what makes it.

I finally signed up to Kayo and I watched my first full episodes of 360.

I used to peruse this thread casually, wondering about the wonderment.

I now can understand the mystical reverence you all hold for him and I hope you can accept me into your midst as a new devotee.

The turning point was the sneeze sermon. Stealing from Custard guts' transcription above:
"IT'S A CROSS BETWEEN a hard nose pick and a sneeze, I reckon."

Praise.

I finally signed up to Kayo and I watched my first full episodes of 360.

I used to peruse this thread casually, wondering about the wonderment.

I now can understand the mystical reverence you all hold for him and I hope you can accept me into your midst as a new devotee.

The turning point was the sneeze sermon. Stealing from Custard guts' transcription above:
"IT'S A CROSS BETWEEN a hard nose pick and a sneeze, I reckon."

Praise.
you're almost there. true enlightenment only flows when one understands that there is no "meaning". TGO allows us an audience. To modify an earlier (false) prophet: do think, don't! PBUH

"The queen's up for election, I think, on October 31."

All hail Queen Annastacia Palaszczuk, Australia's new Monarch. Ordained with divine right by TGO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back