Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 8 - Crows v Bombers Sun July 26th 1:05pm AEST (AO) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Crows by a lot

• Bombers by a lot

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

This is so petty it is fantastic.
Goes around, comes around.

Only comes into Port Gameday threads (like Bearded Clam) when they lose, funny enough haven't seen them much this year.... Atleast Greenac isn't spineless.

Yet, donuts today. ******* donuts.

I'm not a downhill skier. Can't say much about them...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Terrible game but was good to finally get back to a AFL game and enjoy a beer in the outer. We are really just treading water until reinforcements arrive but we aren’t going anywhere fast. Just too many C and D grade plodders on the list with poor decision making and even poorer skills. The class of Ridley really stood out today

Spot on.
Means nothing having the number 1 pick.
random thing to say this.

Since Fremantle finished 14th in 2017 and 2018 with pick 5....

you wonder whats better? an early 1st and 3rd such as pick 5 and 41.

Or if a team finished 9th on the ladder, they get picks 10, 28 and 46.

I would take the 2nd option with picks 10, 28 and 46.

Looking at freos use of 1st rounders between 2007-15 of butchering most 1st rounder on injury prone players or duds or both. At least you got a 2nd and 3rd rounder to get a decent player.

Sitting 4th on the ladder with a 5-2 record with a percentage under 100.

Yep.

I sense an elimination smashing on the cards.
Can't lose an elimination final if you don't make one

16813474.jpg

Crows will win a game sooner rather than later, probably next week. The trend of teams on losing streaks (trust me, Essendon supporters are well educated to talk about this) is that the big losses turn into narrow ones... before the inevitable victory arrives.

I am just very glad that win wasn't today. The Crows have been travelling poorly, yes, but I think any game where a team has 6 of their top 10 players (Heppell, Shiel, Stringer, Hooker, Fantasia & Daniher) not playing... it was a legitimate danger game. I think we only have the capacity to properly cover 1 or 2 of those players missing... other teams can do it more comfortably. Crows had their own personnel missing as well but I don't think at that level.

Just checking Drewie, very quiet today.... Didn't watch?

You'll have to forgive me while I turn down the Swan's, Power, Suns, Lions, Dockers, Eagles, Saints, Bombers song.....

Thanks for checking in, really appreciate the concern (you’re a little sweetheart aren’t you )

I work on the weekends but looks like we were more competitive than your mob last night

lol Adelaide.

0-17 awaits you.
Brodie Smith was crying in the rooms after, is there a reason why you would take joy in any team going winless through a season? They’re humans, not robots. Our positives have been building the last 3 weeks and I really hope they can crack a win to bring some positivity into the club. I would think a Saints supporter could sympathize with a struggling team after what they’ve put you through over the last decade.

Back