Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 8 - Crows v Bombers Sun July 26th 1:05pm AEST (AO) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Crows by a lot

• Bombers by a lot

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

There needs to be a premiership points tribunal that meets at the end of each round to halve the points given for a performance like that.

Criminal that a team can walk away from that with 4 points.

It’s the footy equivalent of people who were working one 6 hour shift a week as a barista getting 1500 a fortnight job keeper.

Brilliant performance from the bombers? Best pressure of the year? Is David king for real? They are in big big trouble if they think this is a good performance. Lucky to win in the end
Got to agree. Big dose of reality coming in the next few weeks

That Aaron Francis decision was an absolute howler if I've ever seen one. Not only was it not a free kick, it was also a free kick missed for the oppo. Probably the worst call of the year for mine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top 4 with a game in hand against your rabble. Players yet to come in before then. We'll pummel your mob when we meet so I suggest you pipe down a little.

Outside of Collingwood you've beaten crap, you won't pummel anybody if today is anything to go by.

Hooker isn't a loss v Crows. Hurley can cover Walker, not like Himmelberg will hurt. Ridley, Saad, McKenna is still a solid backline.

Shiel and Heppell hurt midfield depth against a decent midfield with midfielders that have hurt factor. Think Merrett, McGrath, Smith, Zaharakis if he rotates through can have the speed to cover Crouch x2, Jones and Keays.

The forward line without Daniher and Stringer is probably the most exposed but if the defense plays like expected 7 goals might be enough for Essendon to win. Crows only averaging 43 points this year and Essendons defence is strong on paper. So Tippa, McKernan, Laverde should offer enough.
Mate !!

How was it a free kick against him? They didn’t pay holding the ball all day

He literally dropped the ball when he was tackled, lol. If they're not paying it, then it certainly shouldn't have been paid the other way for a non-existent high tackle/holding the man, or whatever the hell it was for, lol.

You shouldn't have won that game, which is an indictment on where you guys are at, as Adelaide have a team full of reserves players and mental issues up the ying yang, right now.

Top 4 with a game in hand against your rabble. Players yet to come in before then. We'll pummel your mob when we meet so I suggest you pipe down a little.
We're 5th.

Back