Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 10 - Tigers v Lions Tues August 4th 7:10pm AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 32 39.0%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 8 9.8%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Same old story

Side misses lots of gettable chances, through no fault except their own, turn the ball over in dumb spots, and miss easy tackles or have poor positioning defensively...

Aaaaand umpires are blamed for one side being up by 5 goals at half time. Yep, Jack climbed in the back and held and basically every marking rule free (barring front on contact!) could have been paid, but Payne still tried far too much. And the Tigers have still been dour defensively and just clinical offensively. Just like they were with the Dogs win. If I see a side play really well and Richmond still get a win with some dodgy decisions going their way, then I might care to listen.

Basically a repeat of last years final. The Lions structure seems to break down or not match the Tigers. I think Fagan needs to think a little differently here because it seems he is going with last years game plan again.

Brissie are pretenders the same as Adelaide were a few years ago. That’s an observation not a criticism- they don’t have the belief that they have what it takes, they are paper tigers.
If you want to make yourself some coin wait until they build themselves up heading into finals then bet against them in a tough finals match against a real contender.

Not so sure

Lions played bruise free footy last week and Richmond has hit them like a tone of bricks with their pressure Brisbane crumble when you bring the heat

I tend to agree with this, collectively the Brions are mentally weak when teams collectively exert aome physical and psychological pressure on them.

Another straights sets finals exit beckons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any team Richmond beats* is no good according to BF. In 3 years we've won 2 flags and still haven't beaten a good team.

* - This one isn't over yet!
We could win 10 flags and oppos would not rate us.

The only reason Brisbane are losing is the fact they can’t ******* kick for goal. It’s a recurring theme that makes it hard to watch your team play. Not only are you contending against the team you are playing but you are contending against the fact you can’t ******* kick.

not sure about that mate. Yes they have wasted opportunities and should be closer but hard to argue the misses are the reason you are losing. Richmond have had more scoring shots 13 to 11 and wasted a number of gettable shots inside 50 by being unselfish. Our strategy has made you crumble on numerous occasions. More then just straight kicking has to lift for the lions to get back into this one

The Riewoldt no call is the most disgraceful non call I’ve ever seen. And the fact it was a player that is essentially the new Cyril umpire bs wise makes it worse
waiting for this comment, what about the 2 blatant push in the backs against Shai Bolton in the first quarter not called while he was kicking the ball inside 50, but Jack gets away with one and clowns like you start having a cry. LOL

Go have a drink and calm down.

On SM-G980F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Brisbane 1 goal 5 behinds for that quarter. Two were just straight-ahead set shots. And the third miss from the top of the goal square ... far out. Hipwood is just being bustled out of the way by anyone over 80 kg.

Back